Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
I have an indecent proposal for you, if you will. I would like to gently caress both you, and the horse you rode in on. Now, you may be concerned about the logistics. Allow me to explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

cda posted:

I have an indecent proposal for you, if you will. I would like to gently caress both you, and the horse you rode in on. Now, you may be concerned about the logistics. Allow me to explain

FactsAreUseless

*revealing large device with ladders and pulleys*

I call it the One-Horse Town, and I truly believe it offers a better ride than the railroad.

FactsAreUseless

Now you may be asking yourself, you may be asking, what's some slick-talking city slicker doing slicking up my horse? Well, gentlemen,

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Cool post you should have posted it originally but c'est la vie lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

*revealing large device with ladders and pulleys*

I call it the One-Horse Town, and I truly believe it offers a better ride than the railroad.

Farecoal

There he go
You're fired! Get out of my office!

The horse can stay. We have some... business to discuss

cda

by Hand Knit
tfw you've been stretching and practicing for months to take horsecock and the guy rides in on a filly :doh:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
*licks the horse you rode in on* blehhh

FactsAreUseless

Dolly Parton in The Best Little Horse House In Texas

Fredflonston

gonna see a man about his horse

FutonForensic

gonna see a horse about his man(hood)

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
*wincing in pain/pleasure* Mike Pence was right

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FutonForensic

I gently caress horses. big whoop

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

I gently caress horses. big whoop

:catstare: if you don't also gently caress the people riding them, there's something wrong with you

Goons Are Gifts

Horses are very romantic lovers

Fredflonston

cda posted:

:catstare: if you don't also gently caress the people riding them, there's something wrong with you

My eyes get all big as I watch the calvary charge

whoa whoa two at a time guys. chill

Fredflonston fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 15, 2019

FutonForensic

"i'm sorry sir. only the horses are allowed to gently caress"

*me with a mouth full of dick* youf fughking bigoth

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

"i'm sorry sir. only the horses are allowed to gently caress"

*me with a mouth full of dick* youf fughking bigoth

google THIS

I think we had a thread similar to this a couple months ago, but "We have too many threads about taking the expression 'gently caress you and the horse you rode in on' literally" is not a sentence that I've ever heard anyone say, nor would I care to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
mrhands.wmv