Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Honestly considering just letting the raiders in so we could get a few Fortnite matches going on the server, what's the point of having it if we can't even muster 100 players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Water Polo this Thursday is still on, the hydrazine leak from our prestigious LGM-25C Titan II will not interfere with our watersports. I didn't pay the extra 20 million for an indoor waterpark so you could sit around playing poker for extra rations.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
We did not account for the magic mushroom farm when we made the pro-forma for our hydroponics sector and anyways nobody's had a good trip yet so I vote that we pretend this little "experiment" never happened.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
I understand that it's boring in the security room but the weekly target practice needs to stop. The turrets account for momentum and distance so every bird you shoot just means thatif Makayla's grandkids are to have the slightest chance of growing up in a better world you need to quit it and you aren't gaining any useful skills.

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Feb 17, 2019

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
look i know that you cancelled the target practice but that's no reason to stop blaring the warnings just so that scavengers get within headshot range. we need to conserve our ammunition for a real threat

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
no you shut the gently caress up greg unless you want to go up there and collect the bullet casings

----------------

City of Glompton

i'd just like to remind everyone that the evian is for drinking, not bathing. and that goes double for the champagne!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hey all, just wanted to give you a heads up that we're currently OUT of the pate de foie because of a certain SOMEONE (not naming names here or pointing fingers) used it all as raider bait for target practice, so in the future, please only use other dead raiders for bait. thank you!

Goons Are Gifts

OK guys, we've been over this. For the love of God please stop using our silver spoons on the toilet. I know none of us actually wants to do any muscle work, but this is going way too far.

Also, as I can attest, wine does not go well as a medium to flush it down.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
we've been a little overzealous with our therapeutic painting classes and we're running low on water colors. anybody good at chemistry and able to help us make some dyes?

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
also i think we might have used all the paper

----------------

Rinzla

Has anyone seen billy? All I remember is hearing him shout “Witness me.” I haven’t seen him since.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Remember that our nanite rejuvenation chambers might only have as little as 500 charges for each of us, so try to only use them for serious injuries, like a mutant bite, Venusian dengue, broken bone (or at least a sprain!)...and not for, and I quote "ate some grody Thai food", "hungover from Xanadine bender" or "wanted to undo a bad haircut". TIA.

Goons Are Gifts

Attention gentlemen, we are all very aware that life down here can be challenging and sometimes tensions arise. However, please refrain dueling with your nemesis enemies using our anti-mutant guns and silk cloth while wearing highly inflammable business suits in the generator room.

In general we recommend to solve arguments using our conflict solution center, where you can take a fine drink and talk about it in a calm and civilized way. That said, please do no longer act like you are at war with everyone to abuse this opportunity to drink massive amounts of the last wine earth will ever offer to us. This stuff will get expensive in the future.

Thank you. *the whole page is covered in drops of wine*

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Me reading thread title: "I know those words but that sentence makes no sense."

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Drink-Mix Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rDs-LaKEF4&t=198s

----------------

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I think I got that as a spam email subject once

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi everyone! just a quick thing here and then we can all get back to our business, we all know that the last remaining internet doesn't run itself! anyway, i noticed that someone's been eating my freeze dried trader joe's dinners and while they're not suuuper expensive yet (i mean i did loot that trader joe's MYSELF, but anyway), it would be nice if you would ask first, because it's really hard to get vegan gluten free empanadas these days, what with the entire outside world being covered in the fallout of multiple nuclear bombs. thanks!

also another quick reminder, if you haven't had a chance, murphy brewed some INCREDIBLE beer out of what appear to be vegan gluten free empanadas from trader joe's so i really recommend trying it. murphy, if you can swing by my capsule pod this evening to have a chat, it would be great. thank you!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

hamjobs posted:

hi everyone! just a quick thing here and then we can all get back to our business, we all know that the last remaining internet doesn't run itself! anyway, i noticed that someone's been eating my freeze dried trader joe's dinners and while they're not suuuper expensive yet (i mean i did loot that trader joe's MYSELF, but anyway), it would be nice if you would ask first, because it's really hard to get vegan gluten free empanadas these days, what with the entire outside world being covered in the fallout of multiple nuclear bombs. thanks!

also another quick reminder, if you haven't had a chance, murphy brewed some INCREDIBLE beer out of what appear to be vegan gluten free empanadas from trader joe's so i really recommend trying it. murphy, if you can swing by my capsule pod this evening to have a chat, it would be great. thank you!

as we all agreed before signing our leases - and however it may rankle our pre-collapse values - this is a hierarchical commune. by that i mean, as you well know, that the resources each of us gather are inherently the resources of the community as a whole. murphey, who provided substantial funding for the bunker which provides you with protection and the ability to launch looting expeditions, is therefore entitled to whatever share of your loot the community *with voting power based on our founding document* sees fit

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Feb 17, 2019

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Socks4Hands posted:

as we all agreed before signing our leases - and however it may rankle out pre-collapse values - this is a hierarchical commune. by that i mean, as you well know, that the resources each of us gather are inherently the resources of the community as a whole. murphey, who provided substantial funding for the bunker which provides you with protection and the ability to launch looting expeditions, is therefore entitled to whatever share of your loot the community *with voting power based on our founding document* sees fit

listen, jennifer, as a primary funder of this bunker AND the CEO of Gurgle.com, i feel like i'm not being heard or understood here. i have aversions to any other foods aside from empanadas, taquitos and bread sticks and i feel like you're oppressing me. that's not being a good comrade.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

hamjobs posted:

listen, jennifer, as a primary funder of this bunker AND the CEO of Gurgle.com, i feel like i'm not being heard or understood here. i have aversions to any other foods aside from empanadas, taquitos and bread sticks and i feel like you're oppressing me. that's not being a good comrade.

mark, i understand that but i'd recommend you check back on our founding documents with a full appreciation of the importance of providing a suitable alternative to our diminishing wine stocks. all of this bunker's stakeholders are deeply invested in this matter, and the psychological health benefits alone provided by alcoholic escapism in this hellworld suggest that the best brewing ingredients should not be hoarded for consumption that doesn't even get you numb. your stomach doesn't outvote our livers, and that's not just me saying it the in-bunker lawyers will attest to it.

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica
As the Chief Financial Officer of the Swimming Pool (Brewery) I'd like to weigh in. Your gluten free vegan empanada needs can be met with rice and soy grown in our hydroponics center, however the production of Stone Delicious IPAs is impossible without their secret ingredient, the Trader Joe's Gluten Free Empanada (hereby referred to as TJGFE).

I understand how unpalatable the situation is for you, but the citrus notes of Stone Delicious are quite palatable. I assure you that the tofu empanadas produced by our serfs legally meet the standard of what an empanada is.

JuulPodSaveAmerica fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 17, 2019

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Socks4Hands posted:

mark, i understand that but i'd recommend you check back on our founding documents with a full appreciation of the importance of providing a suitable alternative to our diminishing wine stocks. all of this bunker's stakeholders are deeply invested in this matter, and the psychological health benefits alone provided by alcoholic escapism in this hellworld suggest that the best brewing ingredients should not be hoarded for consumption that doesn't even get you numb. your stomach doesn't outvote our livers, and that's not just me saying it the in-bunker lawyers will attest to it.

jennifer, thank you for the prompt reply; however, as i am also a lawyer and own your capsule pod i think it's a good idea that we send you out on the next hunting expedition which should be starting in the next twenty minutes. better gear up, sweaty.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

hamjobs posted:

jennifer, thank you for the prompt reply; however, as i am also a lawyer and own your capsule pod i think it's a good idea that we send you out on the next hunting expedition which should be starting in the next twenty minutes. better gear up, sweaty.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 17, 2019

----------------

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Hey everyone, I am hanging out in the game room...can't seem to find the Sega Saturn...

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

glowing-fish posted:

Hey everyone, I am hanging out in the game room...can't seem to find the Sega Saturn...

And there is no Surge left in the fridge? Hello? Anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

And there is no Surge left in the fridge? Hello? Anyone?

*chewing uncomfortably slow and loud*
Haven't seen any to be honest. I think it went away with some vegan gluten free empenadas that someone illegally tried to eat, but I managed to save it and put it to good use.

Which is why it's not here anymore of course. Also, has anyone seen my cat? I just found his top hat this morning and he usually does not get undressed without supervision.

Also he really likes Surge.