Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
D&D done quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

eonwe posted:

D&D done quick

Yeah I just remembered this event was on and jumped in on this and I feel like they could TALK FASTER IT'S A SPEEDRUN

For real it's quite chill though, great to put on as I do work

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Speedfriends Discord Server

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Danger zone run was great

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Solarin posted:

Danger zone run was great

I thankfully skipped out on most of the Dee and Dee, but I did get to watch Danger Zone and can confirm that it was very good fun.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Joshimuz is having PJ-like tech issues with this run (Vice City stories), but I always like his runs in general at ESA.

e: "Don't shoot her, you...! Don't run her over! .... oh"

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Noobest is regaining his title as king of marathon luck.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I missed his run in 2014, what happened then?

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Healbot posted:

I missed his run in 2014, what happened then?
He got dropped of the aqueduct. Tried to do the usual quit-reload recovery, which dropped him in a still falling position. Which has never happened before, it is a normally very reliably strat. Then he died, respawned at Andre's, warped to Firelink and got dropped off the aqueduct again.
I should really get around to make a gif or something, If I can still find a video.
And in the end he got tilted by dying to Gwyn several times.

This year he just had some funny deaths and "never happened before" moments.

Electrophotonic
Mar 14, 2010

They're gonna stop
Saturday night
So you better have fun now
I PREDICT

What was that Pewdiepie reference near the end of Fable? Should I be offended??

Woah Deltarune is next!

Edit: Also hi speedfriends :comfyoot:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pingu HYPE

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
performing my civic duty as "TURN NOTIFS OFF IDIOT" by friending every PC runner on steam

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Get REDy for Pokemon Red: Dance Dance Revolution! Delightfully French edition!

EDIT: Amateur-style of only using a single foot instead of streaming, I'm disappointed.

Sage Grimm fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 21, 2019

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Fug, I was looking forward to lazing it out today and watching Subnautica & stuff but now I gotta work, so it better be good so I can VOD it later.

Been having woefully little time to watch this event, but should get to watch some tomorrow & saturday.

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I don't know what it is about the super long RPG runs that do it for me but I am super excited to watch all of Final Fantasy X today, especially as I've never seen a speedrun of that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

RoboJoe posted:

I don't know what it is about the super long RPG runs that do it for me but I am super excited to watch all of Final Fantasy X today, especially as I've never seen a speedrun of that!

I wonder how much would be cut if they found a way to skip cutscenes. Half, maybe? Make the run under 5 hours?

I probably won't tune in as much as I did with 7 and 9 long-rear end runs simply because I can't stand some of the characters in this gamHA HA HA HAA