Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rinzla

You have a fork an elastic band some string and a tube of lube.

You are in a locked room where your captor will soon return.

Make it work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

With your left hand hold the fork vertically in front of your body, attach the string to it with your right hand in multiple layers and hold the other end of the string in your middle hand, so you form a soft ground made of string between your hands and the fork.

Carefully move the string to make the gaps be as small as possible, then with your free upper hand slowly pour some of your finest weed into the resulting string chamber, hold your lower and behind hands above the weed, light it up and enjoy some waterless bong feeling.

You might require several pairs of hands.

Rinzla

Goons Are Great posted:

With your left hand hold the fork vertically in front of your body, attach the string to it with your right hand in multiple layers and hold the other end of the string in your middle hand, so you form a soft ground made of string between your hands and the fork.

Carefully move the string to make the gaps be as small as possible, then with your free upper hand slowly pour some of your finest weed into the resulting string chamber, hold your lower and behind hands above the weed, light it up and enjoy some waterless bong feeling.

You might require several pairs of hands.

You just made my entire day worth it.

Manifisto

*twirls string around fork like spaghetti* mmmmmm . . . .

. . . and what's this, a tube of sauce?

ty nesamdoom!

Rinzla

*squirts lube on the floor and fashions a make shift rowing machine with the string and the band and use the fork as the handle* get ripped, destroy captor.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Makes a doll out of fork and string, covers it with glistening lube...

Walks it back and forth...

"Thats right baby, work it, make it work!"

Hope our captor is humanized by our fashion show.

google THIS

Lube up fork, insert into rectum

Tie head and face up with string and elastic band

Greet captor like this on return

Jaded Burnout

I gently caress the fork

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
write a message with the lube that says "I don't wanna be captive. sorry" and leave

vanisher

Tie the elastic to your bicep and the other end to the thumb on the same arm. Bow and arrow the fork into your captor to incapacitate him.

Use the lube on your belly so you slip and slide out the front door.

Tie the string to your finger so you dont forget to pick up milk seriously youre almost out

Robot Made of Meat

Use the lube to masturbate furiously.

Sorry, that's all I have.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Third Eye

by FactsAreUseless
Yelling at the lazy fork to stop sleeping on the job

sb hermit

lube the floor

affix the string to the door such that when it opens, it creates a tripwire for your captor to trip and slip

as your captor is face down on the floor, use the rubber band to deliver painful welts to the head and any other exposed skin

use the fork to eat the rear end

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I pretend the string is spaghetti and eat it because I haven't eaten in 3 days while I craft this.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

Rinzla posted:

You have a fork an elastic band some string and a tube of lube.

You are in a locked room where your captor will soon return.

Make it work!

explain to the fork that you and the coconut have been having differences for some time now, you're practically divorced, and you could really use some companionship during this vulnerable period in your life

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

is the captor the watermelon :ohdear:

sig by owlhawk911

Stooge

Me: if I eat all this stuff will you let me go?

Captors: yeah sure

*Eats string, lube, fork, etc*

Captors: *high fiving*

Captor 1: haha nice, I told you we could make him eat that stuff, dude.

Captor 2: Ok nerd, you're free to go.

Rinzla

pixaal posted:

I pretend the string is spaghetti and eat it because I haven't eaten in 3 days while I craft this.

That photo though. Top effort!

google THIS

Fork = body
Elastic = rubber for wheels
String = belts
Lube = fuel

I think a couple key parts might be missing so we fashion those from our own sweat and spare teeth, but ultimately we go crashing straight through the door on our slick makeshift hotrod. My captor kicks the ground in frustration while his sidekick says something begrudgingly admiring of me.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Close your eyes never to open them again and pray it won't last long.

In the mean time craft some elaborate modernist art with the things you have and leave a haunting legacy for future generations

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Tell them to wear nice clothes, look the manager in the eye, and give a firm handshake.

Tell all 3 of them that you believe in them and know they will find something soon

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I go left at the fork thereby escaping both the cell and my captors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeffery
this is annoying

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!