Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I would like to own two hundred and nineteen computers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

yosmas is saved

lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I would like to own two hundred and nineteen computers

no you would not

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
a man comes to your door and offers you 219 computers

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
as i was going to johnny ives’ i met a man with 219 drives.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

my ex wife tried to break into my house last night and I had to call the cops 🥵 kids were crying lots

yikes

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

ikr! she smashed a pot against my glass door in an attempt to try to break it, tried to come thru the kitchen window smashing a glass bottle on the ground n poo poo, i tell her it’s breaking and entering and she replies in a snarky tone “always playing the victim aren’t ya” wtf

:smugmrgw:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

echinopsis posted:

ikr! she smashed a pot against my glass door in an attempt to try to break it, tried to come thru the kitchen window smashing a glass bottle on the ground n poo poo, i tell her it’s breaking and entering and she replies in a snarky tone “always playing the victim aren’t ya” wtf

her operating system is a piece of poo poo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

if you have a problem with your x-wife breaking your windows maybe you should install linux

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

President Beep posted:

as i was going to johnny ives’ i met a man with 219 drives.

and each those drives had 219 gigs

and each those gigs had 219 megs

and each those ERROR abort/retry/fail?

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
thank goodness the yosmas parade cordoned off the streets from teslas

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:smugmrgw:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

TOOT BOOT posted:

if you have a problem with your x-wife breaking your windows I feel bad for you son, I got 219 problems and a bithc ain’t one

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol echi wtf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

reppin' northwest indiana

i unironically grew up in the 219. or perhaps, extremely ironically grew up there :catstare:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, yeah, indiana just got a new national park, so congrats on sucking a bit less.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

my bitter bi rival posted:

i unironically grew up in the 219. or perhaps, extremely ironically grew up there :catstare:
j... james??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

oh, yeah, indiana just got a new national park, so congrats on sucking a bit less.

knope is doing good work