Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Came in stripper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Speaking of, the first time I did the deed was with my bf and we were 16. He lasted literally one thrust and I couldn't help but start laughing. It was just like every movie, stand up comic, television show and magazine I had ever encountered had said and I just had to laugh at the comedy in the situation.

He did not find it so funny, immediately got very ashamed and red and left my house so fast. I felt pretty bad about that. We made up afterward but it was never something he could joke about. Still makes me laugh sometimes though.

It's funny looking back at how seriously most people take sex in their teenage years/early 20s and then progressing through life and realizing in retrospect that sex is actually supposed to be low-key fun, sometimes awkward, and most importantly, natural to laugh at and learn from without pressure or drama. Just laugh and chill together while doing it is how it should be.

Also I don't even know why your 16 year old boyfriend should have cared if he went off immediately because teenage dudes can literally get it up minutes later at that age. :laugh:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Also I don't even know why your 16 year old boyfriend should have cared if he went off immediately because teenage dudes can literally get it up minutes later at that age. :laugh:
While true, the amount of "oh god is this right, am I doing this right, oh god is this bad does she hate it" that goes through teenage brains during sex is pretty daunting and knowing you hosed up while also being confronted with it like that is... rough.

But yeah, OMG SEX for teens is such a taboo that it makes people all kinds of crazy.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

FilthyImp posted:

While true, the amount of "oh god is this right, am I doing this right, oh god is this bad does she hate it" that goes through teenage brains during sex is pretty daunting and knowing you hosed up while also being confronted with it like that is... rough.

But yeah, OMG SEX for teens is such a taboo that it makes people all kinds of crazy.

Yup, that's why I'm saying it's hilarious in retrospect to think about how scared and confused I was over sex and relationships as a shy, awkward idiot teenager when, really, none of it mattered and I should have calmed the heck down and took it easy. I don't blame any guy or girl at age 16 to be horribly intimidated or neurotic over sex, because I was exactly the same way, but it's still no less funny as a person who is double that age now.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Infinite Karma posted:

That's why it was so awkward my dude. It's hard to sexually scratch a dog's head on purpose, let alone on accident.

Maybe for you, but then you seem to be morally competent.

She could’ve had a bad experience at some point that’d make this all tragic, but I hope not. It’s too innocent an awkwardness. I don’t want it tainted by dark realities.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I think I’ve posted this story before. When I was 14 I had been watching the Pokémon cartoon for years, and I tried recreating some of the weirder visual gags. Like when a character got weird news they’d single frame cut to them fallen over with a silly percussion sound effect. I asked an adult a really low stakes question and when they said no I convulsed and made a sound somewhere between a snare drum and a duck. In my head it was perfect until I saw the look on their face when I reopened my eyes.

Oof.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Anime ruins another ones perspective on how Western culture really is.
This is a great segway into my 60,000 word thesis regarding how Anime is a resultant PTSD effect of being the only country in existence to have suffered Atomic bombing twice and lived to tell the tale.
Part 1: the rat experiment
Part 2: "Goku, Over 9000"
Part 3: pixelated genitals

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
one time I posted in a GBS thread.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I was daydrunk as a 20something with some friends at a packed outdoor patio.

As we were leaving some rear end in a top hat on a bike drat near hit me doing full speed on the sidewalk.

I prepared to roast his rear end, and yelled "NICE...PROFILE?!"

I said the second part so confusedly everyone on the patio laughed their loving rear end off at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
In 9th grade, I took a Computer Basics class full of 10th graders and upperclassmen, which was basically Typing and Word Processing.

I was sitting there reading when this really attractive girl a seat or two down from me asked if I knew how to do {whatever dumb Word poo poo}. I was like "Oh yeah that's harder to do it the way they wrote, see you can just <<Nerd>>."

She ends up kind of talking to me every now and then. About a month or two in we get our ID cards and everyone's comparing photos and poo poo. She asks to see mine, then teases me because she says I'm lying about being a 9th grader and then keeps my ID all period. I have to practically run out the door to catch her before she leaves.

She's all coy about giving it back. She says I can keep hers until tomorrow. I just want my ID back, thanks.

A week before we're out on break we have a long rear end practice final. When I'm done, the girl (who was on the computer next to me by that point in the class) was like "Wow. You have like really fast hands". Without missing a beat, after the initial embarrassment of being noticed wears off, I say "Oh, yeah. I play a lot of videogames... and I like to chat online, on the internet, so I spend a lot of time typing things on my computer "

This was 1997 and only weirdos and kids on America Online used the internet. She makes a kind of lemmie see your hands gesture and I go on about how easy it gets when you just remember how words are typed by muscle memory. I'm just kinda there nodding my head about it, and then go grab a book to read out of my backpack.

A few years later I'm helping with the graduation. Ceremony is over so I'm walking the field to make sure nothing is left/clean up/etc. I hear "Oh, hey! Hi!" and it's the girl from Computer class. She's standing there in this amazing red dress and I'm like stunned she remembers me. I manage an "Ohhhhh heyyyyyy~ Congrats!" and then walk away to continue to clean up. I hear "Oh, uh, yeah. Bye?".

I tell the story to my friends after we're done because whoah how random someone remembered me right. My girlfriend gets really quiet, gives me a look and goes to get a soda from the vending machines while my friend laughs and says " you blew it with two girls today good job" while I'm sitting there completely clueless.

I go "Is this like the time the two spanish girls asked me "Eres chingón? [Are you a badass]" when I was playing Lethal Enforcers 2?" Friend goes :ughh: