Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ELO Musk posted:

I still own that hat

One of my life's greatest shames is that I was absent during the weed rear end hat thread and did not get one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat shouting "The Weed rear end!!" as shadows of dream memory fade, memories of me flying over the ocean powered by the magic of the weed rear end hat.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
try to imagine a weed rear end hat but with a hammock kitten sticker on the side

:swoon:

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

One of my life's greatest shames is that I was absent during the weed rear end hat thread and did not get one.

as soon as my gofundme reaches its target of $1 million dollars I will be able to supply weed rear end hats at favorable prices

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

as soon as my gofundme reaches its target of $1 million dollars I will be able to supply weed rear end hats at favorable prices

please like, subscribe, and follow your artsy girlfriend's advice by making your ipo price $420 and then giving me a bunch of stock

Korean Boomhauer
wwhy are toots and dookies so funny to me

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

It is an indelible feature of humanity. My son's nightly butt dance accompanied by improvised singing about poops and butts and farts attests to this fact. At no point did I shake my booty at him during a jaunty tune about what comes out of it. He did not learn this as part of his upbringing. This knowledge that a farty butt is hilarious has been in him all along. It is the closest thing we have to instinct.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Manifisto posted:

u gonna post the link or what?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I found a v funny fyad thread about farts that smell like poop:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741525

there's some good info in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

Ok i got one: how do we not suffocate in our enclosed rooms every night?

I dont have any ventilation in my apartment, just two registers that eminate heat and dont involve airflow at all. With all the windows and doors closed, how do i not breath up all the air and die?

See also: Korean fan death