Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

i just invested my life's savings in the housing market at the suggestion of tv man jim cramer! I'm excited for the coming boom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

TrixRabbi posted:

i just invested my life's savings in the housing market at the suggestion of tv man jim cramer! I'm excited for the coming boom!

I've just heard of this thing called a CDO, you should check it out

Jaded Burnout

alan greenspan is extremely byob

the unabonger
lets get high as gently caress the legend continues

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i'm posting a thread like every hour

Musket
Does this thread support BBM?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

It's like everyone just discovered image macros and they are calling them me mes. Why me me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob being deleted is just an in-joke

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)