Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what are they
i dont know what they are
i know what they are and i will post in the thread saying what they are
View Results

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Ok we got the Magee tape, another grail off the list. New grail is figuring out where these loving arches are

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
re: arches, i'm gonna take a shot in the dark that they just filmed a lot of those trons at the same time, and had a filming location booked with sick stone arches that they wanted to get as much mileage out of as possible because sick stone arches hell yeah

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
prehistoric mcdonalds

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I Want To Believe

:tinfoil:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

re: arches, i'm gonna take a shot in the dark that they just filmed a lot of those trons at the same time, and had a filming location booked with sick stone arches that they wanted to get as much mileage out of as possible because sick stone arches hell yeah

Or it's a set piece they keep in storage because pretty much the same reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Vince grumbles “get the ARCHES!” and a haggard Brooklyn Brawler and Barry Horowitz slump out of the shadows pulling them with chains strapped to their shoulders