Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Today I was walking through the bitter wind with my friend-neighbor. I said "it's colder than chilly billy's little willy".

He gave me a disgusted look and told me to shut up, but in an angrier voice than he usually does when telling me to shut up (he's a veteran).

In response I said "Don't be mad at me tom. Youre one of the only friends I've had since high school. The loneliness is real". In a lower voice, like a secret, I added "It's made me feel cold. Like the poor little willy on chilly billy."

At this, he exploded, yelling at me about how he's in pain and in no mood for my poo poo and its cold so hes going home. When we got back to my place, and were smoking, i said i was aorry and that ibdidnt mean my poem to be so abrasive. He said that it was nothing, he was just fatigued and it confused him.

I told him that it was okay to want to be high, he didnt have to have a phantom back pain. He then proceeded to manhandle me while talking about the stripes on his marine core karate belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Chilly billy willy sucky

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
there once was a man from nantucket

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Nooner posted:

there once was a man from nantucket

whose op was so long i said fuckit

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
aorry about your thread, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

free hubcaps posted:

whose op was so long i said fuckit

Chili bride he wed

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

It’s Chilly Willy

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

http://chilll.ytmnd.com/

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

manic ramblings typed in garamond font placed next to a continuous line drawing of a couple walking in the snow

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Chili with beans
Makes my heart full of pins

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Billy's silly chilly fell on his
Lap
Where he sat, by his cat, on a mat in his
Car.
Where smoked tar, opened a jar and ate a Mars bar.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 27, 2019

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gets mad about the fast food place being out of duck sauce, punches child working behind counter in the face

Its cool guys, hes a veteran.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

Today I was walking through the bitter wind with my friend-neighbor. I said "it's colder than chilly billy's little willy".

He gave me a disgusted look and told me to shut up, but in an angrier voice than he usually does when telling me to shut up (he's a veteran).

In response I said "Don't be mad at me tom. Youre one of the only friends I've had since high school. The loneliness is real". In a lower voice, like a secret, I added "It's made me feel cold. Like the poor little willy on chilly billy."

At this, he exploded, yelling at me about how he's in pain and in no mood for my poo poo and its cold so hes going home. When we got back to my place, and were smoking, i said i was aorry and that ibdidnt mean my poem to be so abrasive. He said that it was nothing, he was just fatigued and it confused him.

I told him that it was okay to want to be high, he didnt have to have a phantom back pain. He then proceeded to manhandle me while talking about the stripes on his marine core karate belt

It’s a pretty good attempt at a thread op. Voteted

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think that I shall never see
A post as bad as the OP.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I don't know but I've been told
Eskimo pussy is mighty cold

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD