Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I love her four-hit combo where your camera loses lock-on if you don't deflect it correctly. Wish she'd gotten a second phase or an Inner version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Shura ending done. Like it when a game has multiple endings and there's a "you made the wrong choice and everything is bad now and you should feel bad" one

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Cheesed the demon of hatred on the first playthrough but on NG++ I finally went back and got that sucker for real :toot:

All that's left is tons of bullcrap grinding for the last two skills and taking on Genichiro/Sword Saint Isshin one last time. Might try to beat Owl (Father) again if I wind up having fun with it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fortaleza posted:

Cheesed the demon of hatred on the first playthrough

You're going to hell

The grinding for skills is so lame, probably the only really terrible part of the plat.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

You're going to hell

The grinding for skills is so lame, probably the only really terrible part of the plat.

I was halfway through ng+5 when I got it but I didn't mind because each run kept getting faster and more intense.

I did the shura ending for the first time on ng+4 though so it was hard af fighting 2 totally new bosses at that level lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I did them on +2 and I don't think they're any worse than if I had first on an early run. I think you stay pretty on point with the damage curve across all the NG+ and it's mostly much easier than a fresh file as you have full healing gourds and so on. I think the only boss the escapes that damage curve is the twin ape fight because the brown ape isn't easy to kill quickly and the fight becomes a real pain in the neck. I skip it whenever I do NG+ until I get end cycle AP

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Had an ice cold shot of sake at 1pm 'cause I just platinumed this poo poo!! Kampai motherfuckers

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got to the point where I was getting through Genichiro and 1st phase of Isshin without needing to heal but kept getting wrecked after that because I kept trying to do close-quarter sword fighting and that spear would throw me off. Finally got it by keeping mid distance and punishing jump moves hard with empowered mortal draw and having patience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

grats dude :cheers: