Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The doc certainly affected a lot of peoples views on him, but imo it's not gonna change much. He's still in regular rotation on the radio and at the grocery store. I don't even know how much it matters at this point tbh. Dude is dead and I'm not gonna hate on someone who's only talent is impersonating MJ for still trying to make a living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hey i finally watched it and he fuckin did it

the whole world has to answer right now cause he told over again hes bad

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

veni veni veni posted:

The doc certainly affected a lot of peoples views on him, but imo it's not gonna change much. He's still in regular rotation on the radio and at the grocery store. I don't even know how much it matters at this point tbh. Dude is dead and I'm not gonna hate on someone who's only talent is impersonating MJ for still trying to make a living.

Not sure why you'd hate on Bruno Mars over this in the first place.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Why didn't Bubbles do something to save these kids? He was in on it. An accomplice.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tato posted:

Why didn't Bubbles do something to save these kids? He was in on it. An accomplice.

He ripped mj’s nose off in protest but didn’t quite finish the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Saucer Hovers posted:

cause he told over again hes bad

Plus he involved everyone at his concerts in helping pick out his rape victims