Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
As part of my own yearly tradition, it's time to throw some $ at my SA account, however I've bought all the upgrades and I'm at a lost at how to spend my $. Suggestions are welcome! Should I correct the spelling mistake in my ScreenName? A new avatar? Might I curse someone with an unflattering avatar? Should I simply donate?

Sure, I could make a decision by myself, but I'd appreciate a little help from my friends!

As far as a new avatar is related, so long as you can argue it's johnny related, and you've provided a working image, I might use it!

If you'd like a new avatar, let me know, and I'll draw a new one base on your design. Maybe I'll even buy it for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i suggest going to the avatar thread to get a spiffed up avatar and also change your name because now that you told me about the misspelling it's all i see and it's a hateful terrible thing it is

City of Glompton

Bo-Pepper posted:

i suggest going to the avatar thread to get a spiffed up avatar and also change your name because now that you told me about the misspelling it's all i see and it's a hateful terrible thing it is

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

As part of my own yearly tradition, it's time to throw some $ at my SA account, however I've bought all the upgrades and I'm at a lost at how to spend my $. Suggestions are welcome! Should I correct the spelling mistake in my ScreenName? A new avatar? Might I curse someone with an unflattering avatar? Should I simply donate?

Sure, I could make a decision by myself, but I'd appreciate a little help from my friends!

As far as a new avatar is related, so long as you can argue it's johnny related, and you've provided a working image, I might use it!

If you'd like a new avatar, let me know, and I'll draw a new one base on your design. Maybe I'll even buy it for you!

something with the johnny b goode scene in back to the future

like the part at 2:14 where he's playing the guitar behind his head, then cut to the disapproving look at 2:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1i5coU-0_Q

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
You could buy new smilies for the forums. How many smilies do we have extolling the virtues of hanging out and chilling? Not nearly enough.

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
no longer will my misspelled name offend thine eyes!

I like the disapproving look avatar idea, I'll look into working it up, but nothing's set in stone just yet.

I'd totally buy a smiley or two, but what could possibly be chill enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

no longer will my misspelled name offend thine eyes!

I like the disapproving look avatar idea, I'll look into working it up, but nothing's set in stone just yet.

I'd totally buy a smiley or two, but what could possibly be chill enough?

NEGATIVE 420 DEGREES.