Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Why the gently caress are Zaitsev and Hainsey still out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

that was

a deserved win.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Hi I’m Mike Babcock and I leave two terrible defenders out for two straight minutes to defend a lead instead of putting out my Norris-contender and the new guy who single-handedly kept the team in the game

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Love me a coach that hates Jake Muzzin and Morgan Reilly for some loving reason

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Games where both teams mutually decide to play neither defense nor goaltend are certainly interesting, they should do it more often.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thank you Bob

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

yeesh, instead of going up 3-1 we let the Ducks tie it up

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
The Canucks PP is just so bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
It's the second night of a back to back, but the Stars have beaten the Knights exactly once. Effort was there at times, but still a wet loving fart. Knights with a season sweep of the Dallas Stars.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Save our power play Quinn Hughes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
binghamton looks decent against vancouver, which is a pretty harsh indictment of vancouver

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Hey hey Vancouver

It's the fuckin' Devils' farm team out there.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:siren: :siren: Petey!!!!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
He were selfish.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Maybe the Canucks should just let Pettersson run the PP. He couldn't do any worse than Newell Brown is right now.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Are there 2 or more players defending petey? -- no --> give it to petey
|
yes
|
V
Are there 2 or more players defending boeser? -- no --> give it to boeser
|
yes
|
V
Is it too many men? -- yes --> holler at the ref
|
no
|
V
Who currently has the puck? -- oh gently caress it's edler --> take an unscreened wrist shot from the blue line

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
This is Loui Eriksson's first game back from the first healthy scratch of his career and I literally haven't noticed him once.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the canucks just had the worst 3-on-1 ive ever seen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that move's gonna be on some highlight reels

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Well at least Pettersson scored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Pettersson's Forsberg deke in the shootout was one of the best executed I've seen, too bad it was in vain