Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So anyone doing something fun for spring break? Goons we all know are heavily skewed to either having kids (old) by now or in school themselves (non traditional/extended/doctorate). So what do you do this year or your best time?

I like Vegas myself, quick cheaper, and tons of stuff. And March madness betting :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

So anyone doing something fun for spring break?

No

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

So anyone doing something fun for spring break? Goons we all know are heavily skewed to either having kids (old) by now or in school themselves (non traditional/extended/doctorate). So what do you do this year or your best time?

I like Vegas myself, quick cheaper, and tons of stuff. And March madness betting :getin:

That sounds like fun Burt personally I'm going to volunteer at the local stables again and hopefully this time a horse won't 10,000 PSI airblast skin shredding diarrhea against an entire wall again.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Spring Breakers was pretty good

E: it would have been better if Ninja was the NOT Riff Raff guy

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
more like string break. because i sit at home and count my pieces of string

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Does no one go on a weekender/week trip to have fun, or are people loving with Burt?

Get friends that like you and let you stay you dorks. Or split a motel 6, and sleep and leave. Wtf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

Does no one go on a weekender/week trip to have fun, or are people loving with Burt?

Get friends that like you and let you stay you dorks. Or split a motel 6, and sleep and leave. Wtf

I like helping with the horsies.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I like helping with the horsies.

Well that sounds like fun, a thing you don’t normally have time to do?! Horse farts lol

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

I re-work animation assignments to be better, my friends are Adobe and Autodesk.

Pixologic can eat a dick though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Work work.

Waiting for weather to improve so I can do archery outdoor.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That sounds like fun Burt personally I'm going to volunteer at the local stables again and hopefully this time a horse won't 10,000 PSI airblast skin shredding diarrhea against an entire wall again.
when i read this my fart sounded like "uh oh"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What are you taking a break from? Keep doing what you're doing until you die.

The only reason you should be in Vegas is if you're a dealer. Straighten up and fly right, kid.

Spring Break. Jesus.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
gonna train my new puppy not to piss all over my apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

phasmid posted:

What are you taking a break from? Keep doing what you're doing until you die.

The only reason you should be in Vegas is if you're a dealer. Straighten up and fly right, kid.

Spring Break. Jesus.

Not in Vegas this break.

Eatin a lot of mofongo tho! Shits delicious