Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

FutonForensic

to quote the great Kenny Rogers, when it comes to handjobs, you must know when to hold them, which is most of the time, and when to fold them, which is none of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

to quote the great Kenny Rogers, when it comes to handjobs, you must know when to hold them, which is most of the time, and when to fold them, which is none of the time

:aaa:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

Wait

I would like to know if it is acceptable to fold em if you've got a full house?????

FutonForensic

hamjobs posted:

Wait

I would like to know if it is acceptable to fold em if you've got a full house?????

if a guy is referring to his dick as a "full house" I'd say you need to collect your sex chips and walk away

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

if a guy is referring to his dick as a "full house" I'd say you need to collect your sex chips and walk away

No no

What if your house is full???

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

my sex chips are ready salted

hamjobs posted:

No no

What if your house is full???

does house mean vagina

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

does house mean vagina

In this case, also salted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just perfected my latest sex move, losing my glasses and they disappeared behind the bed. Pro tier sex haver tip: make sure they fly behind the headboard for maximum o-factor and that warm fuzzy feeling of post-coital "gently caress, where did they go? No I can't reach them, my arms are too short."