Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your Choice of Undertaker WrestleMania Match?
WM VII: vs. Jimmy Snuka
WM VIII: vs. Jake Roberts
WM IX: vs. Giant González
WM XI: vs. King Kong Bundy
WM XII: vs. Diesel
WM 13: vs. Sycho Sid
WM XIV: vs. Kane
WM XV: vs. Big Boss Man
WM X-Seven: vs. Triple H
WM X8: vs. Ric Flair
WM XIX: vs. A-Train & The Big Show
WM XX: vs. Kane
WM 21: vs. Randy Orton
WM 22: vs. Mark Henry
WM 23: vs. Batista
WM XXIV: vs. Edge
WM XXV: vs. Shawn Michaels
WM XXVI: vs. Shawn Michaels
WM XXVII: vs. Triple H
WM XXVIII: vs. Triple H
WM 29: vs. CM Punk
WM XXX: vs. Brock Lesnar
WM 31: vs. Bray Wyatt
WM 32: vs. Shane McMahon
WM 33: vs. Roman Reigns
View Results

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Man, remember when Undertaker could actually move?

Man, remember how loving awful Batista's spear was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its been like three years

*pushes up glasses* Four years, with every show since being either indoors, on the East Coast, or both. It's very obvious in hindsight that they only ran Santa Clara to take advantage of the new-stadium smell, but hated the late sunset and felt it ruined their show -- it's not a secret that they stalled as long as possible to get those Taker/Bray entrances in the dark and still couldn't pull it off. They will probably never run an outdoor event on that coast again.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
At least Bray got one good entrance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8i9tNxqBV8

The WM 31 entrance would have been so much better at night. The scarecrows looked so dope. Holding a lantern at 7pm in broad daylight, not so much, and the lack of the firefly aesthetic hurt too

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
Taker's entrance looked bad, but Bray's didn't look all that terrible in person.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

At least Bray got one good entrance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8i9tNxqBV8

The WM 31 entrance would have been so much better at night. The scarecrows looked so dope. Holding a lantern at 7pm in broad daylight, not so much, and the lack of the firefly aesthetic hurt too

I always thought this would have been better if the fireflies thing had really been a thing by then. The Superdome filled with lights would have looked amazing.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Shrimpy posted:

Taker's entrance looked bad, but Bray's didn't look all that terrible in person.

drat that stage loving sucked.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

"I have a brilliant plan. We'll set up these giant LED lights surrounding the ring and effectively block off everyone from seeing the ring who happens to be in a straight line from them."

"Still got it, Vince."

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I have a huge soft spot for HBK1 because it was legitimately the first wrestling match I ever watched to completion. I think it showed up on my youtube recommendations at some point back when people still could bootleg the full matches on youtube.

Watched the video package lead-in and the match and was like " :aaaaa: Now I get why people love this!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Timby posted:

Man, remember how loving awful Batista's spear was?
Better than Edge's