Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Pull back thread

Think about a good sunset you've seen in your life, like when all the light is red shifted, punching through some weird air and skipping under clouds and makes everything red and orange way later than normal because of the wavelength

That's p nice if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

:synpa:
If you see you're post 40, always go for a sniper, my dudes.

It's like being emptyquoted, it feels extremely right and is very inspiring to post more.

Fake edit: unless it's byob then you can miss it

Robot Made of Meat

Resting Lich Face posted:

It doesn't sound inspiring or anything but one of the most impactful things I've figured out is that aside from a select few close people nobody cares about me. This is a good thing. Nobody is really judging me, or noticing me, or cares what I'm doing because they're all preoccupied with their own poo poo. It's great, and once I realized this my confidence rocketed.

There is a similarly good thing to be said about getting older. You realize that life is too short to worry about what others think of you, so make yourself happy.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Korean Boomhauer

Robot Made of Meat posted:

There is a similarly good thing to be said about getting older. You realize that life is too short to worry about what others think of you, so make yourself happy.

this is pro as heck advice

Goons Are Gifts

Never forget that no matter who you are or what you do, you can always dance.

That's actual advice, it helps me to do that when feeling down. It's like moving through happiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

go on

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot