Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack remains quiet, listening to Releth talk with the others but mostly just making rapid inroads towards drinking himself into oblivion. For better or worse, given his body mass, this could take a while.

((Don't worry BW - could have happened to anyone and besides it could be an opportunity for character growth!))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

>> "Alright, we got a nice haul of stuff," Shelly says to Cecily as she adjusts her new outfit. Leggings, cold shoulder top and some sandals, all in varying shades of brown and grey. Different material than her scratchy old guildwear, breezy and nimble, more suited to the deserty environment.
"Guess we should see what the guys are up to, probably makin' another fukken mess. By the way, sorry we couldn't get ya a fire-thingie elemental for a pet. Maybe next tiiiiiii--" she stops suddenly.
"Hold on."

>> Gills perking up, Shelly does a dramatic sniff and turns. That pungent aroma! That semi-sweet sorta-sour familiar smell wafting on the arid breeze! Strong enough to tweak her nose, if she had one, from two hundred paces!

Someone has booze.

>> "Yoooo, Cec - someone just popped open the good stuff, follow me!"

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

"Welp, that's job done, then. Time to go tell the crew and see if theres anything to drink in this place."

I leave the new weapons and armor 'on the vine' so to speak and try to regroup with everyone for booze and storytime.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
>>”Uh oh,” Cecily says, but amusedly. She follows along contentedly enough!

>>She hasn’t done anything for her own wardrobe, such as it is, because it’s as fine as it was before the incident - which is to say at least functional.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Beet Wagon posted:

(I feel so loving bad lol.)

Don't worry, Lutos is the baseline. You didn't even get 2+ responses about how things could be bad.

(Still love you Lutos. Please end any more disasters here with a Rock the Casbah performance.)

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 30, 2019

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

"But the demons weren't the worst of it," Tiny regales the growing crowd, "oh no. We've fought worse. No, the way I know it was the Bad Place was..." Here he lowers his voice, "As soon as I fell in, I was stone cold sober!"

He shudders and drains his cup.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack snorts in amusement at Tiny's comment, nearly spitting out his drink but recovering. It's hard to be morose when the rest of the party is here to drink with, even Releth is growing on the big guy slowly. Looking about he doesn't spot Lutos but hopes the ex-bard will join them at some point, always good to have some music while you drink.

>>"Well glad we could get ya outta there mate, sober is no state for anyone to be in against their will." he replies to the gnome, still seeming a little saddened at the loss of the heroic picks that were able to rescue his team mate in their final act of bravery but trying to move on. It's what they would have wanted for him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
>>'Well I didn't ever have anything like that happen to me! When I got stabbed a gathering of angels appeared above my head, they sang to me a song of hope and this is what they said! - Come haunt away come haunt away come haunt away with meeee!'

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ardlen posted:

Tiny will proceed to drunkenly describe the creepy howling monster and the heat and everything.

naem posted:

“Tha’ soounds terrible noooooo!” I say, taking a swig

"Yeah that's a one. There are 18 hells you know. One for every trespass."
He takes a drink forebodingly. As the others gradually show up he lets them take whatever.

Ardlen posted:

"But the demons weren't the worst of it," Tiny regales the growing crowd, "oh no. We've fought worse. No, the way I know it was the Bad Place was..." Here he lowers his voice, "As soon as I fell in, I was stone cold sober!"

He shudders and drains his cup.

"You got lucky. Knife Storm Hell would have broke your rear end. And some people don't know it, but yes, you can die in hell. Usually you'll then go to hell. Good thing you didn't end up in Black Sloth Hell or Wug Hell."
He takes another sip, "You probably ended up in Pillar Hell."

reignofevil posted:

>>'Well I didn't ever have anything like that happen to me! When I got stabbed a gathering of angels appeared above my head, they sang to me a song of hope and this is what they said! - Come haunt away come haunt away come haunt away with meeee!'

"Buuuuullll shiiiiiit"

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack takes another offered beverage, having rapidly downed whatever he could get his hands on so far. He repeats this while listening to strange facts about the afterlife(s). Eventually he comments quietly "On the way here, saw some kinda floating ghost barge thing... everyone was endlessly partying on it. Tried to get aboard but the rest of the group didn't think that was a such a great idea and stopped me. Probably for the best I guess... looked like one helluva party though. Don't spose ya know what that was all about?" in between drinks.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dice says roll on. And away we *go*

Oh snap. I did not need this treasure chest before me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

New Thread here! The Adventures of The Busty Beast continue!