Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Avengers, assemble! The villain Thanos must be defeated before he destroys earth!

Do it. Make him sit on his own balls. This is his weakness! Tony Stark! Ant-man! Use your cunning wit to make this villain surmise his own defeat, by sitting on his balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Putty posted:

Avengers, assemble! The villain Thanos must be defeated before he destroys earth!

Do it. Make him sit on his own balls. This is his weakness! Tony Stark! Ant-man! Use your cunning wit to make this villain surmise his own defeat, by sitting on his balls.

"With a snap of my fingers, I could only be sitting on ONE ball!"

-Thanos

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Many people believe the Avengers could defeat Thanos by having Antman simply crawl up his rear end in a top hat while tiny, then turn back to normal size to explode his bowels. Simply untrue.

Tony Stark would say something along the line of "Hey Thanos! Antman is crawling up your rear end in a top hat! He's gonna crawl up your rear end in a top hat then turn back to normal size, exploding your bowels!"

Thanos would reply, "Foolish Tony Stark. I will crush Antman with my powerful balls." Cut to Antman waiting in line at Panda Express. The force of Thano being defeated (by sitting on his own balls) sends a shockwave across the earth that shakes the entire mall. Antman winces, says he'll get his order to-go now.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
There's a scene in Spiderman: Into the Multiballse where Thanos ends up with the balls of all his other alternate selves and all the Spidermens try to make Thanos sit on all of them and just when you think they're going to pull it off Thanos does that thing he does and you have to go sit back in the middle of your seat again because the edge doesn't feel right anymore.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

CharlestonJew

red skull: thanos if you want the soul stone you'll have to pay the most terrible price of all
thanos: i can handle it, do your worst
red skull: you have to sit on your own balls
thanos: no....

Goons Are Gifts

batman will save us all with his classic kamehameha

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Goons Are Great posted:

batman will save us all with his classic kamehameha

Is he shooting it at a chair? Is the chair aimed at Thanos's balls? Does the impact of the chair cause Thanos to do a sitting motion?

Historical Wizards

Between takes, Thanos sat on his own balls, so a replacement Thanos was needed. This Thanos was much weaker and easily defeated.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

FutonForensic

*Brooklynite leans out window* ayy thanos, try not to sit on ya fuckin balls when you sit down, ya purple Easta Island lookin mothafucka

FutonForensic

Spiderman 2, the people of New York City unite to revive spiderman after he sit on he own balls. "Don't worry spiderman," say little boy. "We won't tell nobody that you sat on y'own nuts like a fuckin stronzo ayy"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I worked on the prop.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

By work I mean they put made a mould out of my balls.

Goons Are Gifts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

:cawg:
This guy just said "balls"!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

:cawg:
This guy just said "balls"!!!

I'm sorry please do not report.

google THIS

We need to workshop the best possible "Infinity Stones" joke for after he sits on his balls. This is crucial, because no villain can truly be defeated without a snappy one-liner following his defeat.

vanisher

"Donde esta el Thaño?"

redm

to defeat thanos you simply must tell him that the grim reaper will be his gf if he gives up the power glove and also sits on his own balls

TalkingBasically
you need to be understanding of this sort of situation

cda

by Hand Knit
Telling Thanos you made a chair specially so it will protect his balls from being sat on, but its a lie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

what are balls?

Lazyhound

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

if they’re mouldy you should wash them

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Lazyhound posted:

if they’re mouldy you should wash them

That would only make it worse

cda

by Hand Knit
Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate the life of Thanos, whose last words were "Ow! mAh balls!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Thanos balls too big to do coitus if he tries the balls prevent the penis from reaching whichever orifice it's targeting. Ballblocked

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thanos fights Giorno Giovanna from popular anime and Giorno forces him to sit on his own balls in different scenarios for all eternity

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

We need to workshop the best possible "Infinity Stones" joke for after he sits on his balls. This is crucial, because no villain can truly be defeated without a snappy one-liner following his defeat.

Ohhhh, right in the infinity stones!

Finger Prince

Hey thanos, how's your tesseracticles feeling?

Finger Prince

Ohhhh, right in the tesseract!

Finger Prince

Instead of snapping his fingers, thanos ball-flicks Tony stark to trigger the infinity stones' power, then in his moment of triumph, sits on his own balls, makes the 😳 face, then dissipates into dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Putty posted:

Thanos fights Giorno Giovanna from popular anime and Giorno forces him to sit on his own balls in different scenarios for all eternity

I love popular anime