Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Ohhhhhhhhh Wendyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm sure Seth Rollins the person has sex, but Seth Rollins the character is volcel.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm sure Seth Rollins the person has sex, but Seth Rollins the character is volcel.

He has purely average sex

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jiro posted:

He has purely average sex

so you’re saying he’s into banal? :haw:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I will never gently caress, I’d die before I let someone gently caress me

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fat Lowtax posted:

When a girl asks him to come home for coffee, he TURNS IT DOWN

I'll get my coat....

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I always thought they overdid how horny Karl was in New Japan, but I'd happily have that character back in WWE if it meant they were doing SOMETHING with him.

Hell, I'd be happy with him just walking around making people look at his abs that he's so proud of.
Hot take: Karl Anderson has mid-tier abs. Should be less proud.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Hot take: Karl Anderson has mid-tier abs. Should be less proud.

He spent a large chunk of his career with no definition to his midsection, and Tanahashi used to make fun of him for taking it easy in the gym, so he should be proud of his mid-tier abs!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seth Rollins the character is married to crossfit.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tomahawk posted:

Ohhhhhhhhh Wendyyyyyyy

do you remember when aj styles tricked samoa joe into drinking orange soda mixed with his own cum

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

That DICK! posted:

do you remember when aj styles tricked samoa joe into drinking orange soda mixed with his own cum

"Who loves orange soda?"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Incessant Excess posted:

Becky because by dating Seth she is a third degree Nazi.

Whaaaaaaaaaa

Noooooooooooooo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

achillesforever6 posted:

It was pretty lovely about the show making a pedo joke about Roman since he's like the one top guy that has talked about WWE needing to improve conditions for the workers.

Yeah but his hair *is* very moist

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

shiksa posted:

ok well this doesnt entirely encapsulate my feelings on the subject but i suppose its a bit of a primer

e: i really do not see tanahashi as horny but i am willing to hear opposing viewpoints. i see him as a beautiful man who lets others admire his beauty, but privately he is a very modest and chaste person.

You know what, you're right, I haven't seen the match that someone talked about that made it sound like Tana was hornt. I shouldn't assume based off tales of others.

Was Bret Hart . . . .

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rick posted:

Was Bret Hart . . . .

He had some Sunny Days.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Jerusalem posted:

He had some Sunny Days.

That was just the splotches of light he’d occasionally see in his periphery.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Off to a terrible start I see.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Can’t wait to find out she’s gonna be in the wrestlemania match and will win

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

can’t listen to Steph’s self-aggrandizement party if you’re outside doing yoga in the perfect spring weather

img-dudetappingheadknowingly

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/TrueKofi/status/1112891110223986693

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

jesus WEP posted:

what are the “pc” things people don’t like

(only joking i already know it’s treating women with the vaguest modicum of respect)
Asking somebody what they think political correctness is is one of the most accurate personality tests you can give a human being.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think I've ever heard a person on the right, left, or center invoke "political correctness" and not just reveal themselves as complete assholes mad that they can't be complete assholes in the particular shade of ism they want without people not liking them.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

thought the scar on Tana’s side was from his wife stabbing him upon finding out that he was having an affair...? affairs are pretty horny.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah but is he horny about it?

i should have clarified that volcel was simply the extreme of that end. john cena is the one wrestler i truly believe is volcel. below that is levels of "fucks, but does not let horniness distract them"

the escape goat posted:

thought the scar on Tana’s side was from his wife stabbing him upon finding out that he was having an affair...? affairs are pretty horny.

this is a scale judging only wrestling canon characters, not the performers themselves.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

the escape goat posted:

no affair, he just broke up with her

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Is the ending of Andre/DiBiase vs. Hogan/Savage the ultimate example of the Horny/Volcel axis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

karmicknight posted:

Is the ending of Andre/DiBiase vs. Hogan/Savage the ultimate example of the Horny/Volcel axis?

definitely an extremely influential event with regards to the theory, yes.