Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I'm looking for a music video I can vaguely recall.

The premise is a glam metal group has booked a hotel suite for a few days while in performing at a venue. Being party animals they trash the hotel room, but a diligent hotel maid expertly restores the room to pristine condition while they are out. They are taken aback by the perfect condition of the room when they return for the night and take it on themselves to try to one up whoever's handiwork fixed the room. This escalates to more drastic measures such as torching stuff and using a chainsaw to tear the room and furniture apart but the maid is unfazed and manages to restore the room after all their attempts to thwart her. I believe they eventually give up their on the destruction as it was ultimately futile against the maid's work.

Lamebot has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Mar 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU