Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout

For me it would be to go back and stop myself from existing, what about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

went back in time, changed myself to not existing, born into a different family and am completely different, still post in BYOB

Jaded Burnout

went back in time and changed the byob font from comic sans to papyrus

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
go back and prevent the american revolutionary war so we can finally be English too

:britain:

by R. Guyovich
For me it would be to go back and stop Jade Burnout from existing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go

504 posted:

For me it would be to go back and stop Jade Burnout from existing

Jade Burnout sounds like a off-brand racing game

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Chinese street racing game.

bomb

gotta wonder what would have happened if ceasar wasn’t assassinated

Jaded Burnout

going back in time to not post this dumb thread

FactsAreUseless

Jaded Burnout posted:

going back in time to not post this dumb thread
Too late, the other Jaded Burnout already posted it again. Don't you see, no matter what this thread will c

FactsAreUseless

ome back, nice try time travelers.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

stop please stop using time travel you are just creating more time lines you aren't actually changing anything you still exist in this time line and the other one isn't doing any better without you

sig by owlhawk911

Jaded Burnout

pixaal posted:

stop please stop using time travel you are just creating more time lines you aren't actually changing anything you still exist in this time line and the other one isn't doing any better without you

Make sure you're in at least one lime line so you don't get scurvy

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Jaded Burnout posted:

Make sure you're in at least one lime line so you don't get scurvy

Does everybody know what tim it is? it's lime time

sig by owlhawk911

Jaded Burnout

lim tim

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lum tum

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'd go back in time to earlier today and buy more booze because I am OUT of liquor.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would go back in time and not roll my joint in live resin and kief because I actually smoked myself into a fugue I think; I can't loving move

Resting Lich Face

This forum makes me really wish I had a weed connect. Man....

I should go back in time and not move out of California.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Resting Lich Face posted:

This forum makes me really wish I had a weed connect. Man....

I should go back in time and not move out of California.

Bud where TF you at

Resting Lich Face

Texas. Though I'd be dead if I was stubborn and didn't move. Needed the help so I had to go to it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Understandable. If I were closer I would run you a zip. I've got good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Go back in time and hit my young self until he decides to read more and especially better books.

Also, never start to play Factorio.