Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

if you hear a good song a billion times it doesn't make the song bad

it just makes it annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Maybe I'm a bumpkin, but I've never heard of anyone having a negative opinion of that song.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

Werewolves of London being on heavy rotation above all his other songs on classic rock radio stations did the man no favors

so many people hate that song and think since it's on the radio it's his best work

our dumbass metalhead circles don’t really count as “people” in this instance

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

WatermelonGun posted:

our dumbass metalhead circles don’t really count as “people” in this instance

I'm not running down the song, just pointing out that a lot of people only know him from that and his catalogue is much stronger

lawyers guns and money is also on the radio, is a better song, but doesn't get as much play

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
id wander over to Captain Beefheart while your browsing the Zevon section

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

WonderfulWino posted:

id wander over to Captain Beefheart while your browsing the Zevon section

gently caress that, go straight to Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfXjAQSi8E

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Accidentally, Like A Martyr is such a good song.

Risky
May 18, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

Werewolves of London being on heavy rotation above all his other songs on classic rock radio stations did the man no favors

so many people hate that song and think since it's on the radio it's his best work

The best use of that song is in Color of Money. Probably my favorite scene from the movie.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Risky posted:

The best use of that song is in Color of Money. Probably my favorite scene from the movie.

Thank you for reminding me of It's In The Way That You Use It

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Hell yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MefNV-XZs5g

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Rad-daddio posted:

Every time I hear the piano intro to Werewolves of London, it ends up being that lovely Kid Rock mashup and it makes me angry. Warren Zevon rules.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
We've always got room for a goon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUb0C0iI_GE

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
"little old lady got mutilated late last night" has got to be one of the best lines ever written, the alliteration, the flow, its just so perfect.

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnKfKnPUDW0

Best version of that song

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

dsf posted:

"little old lady got mutilated late last night" has got to be one of the best lines ever written, the alliteration, the flow, its just so perfect.

Love it!

I also really like "Well he went down to dinner in his Sunday best. Excitable boy, they all said. Then he rubs a pot roast all over his chest, excitable boy they all said..."

OOOOOOOoooowahOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Rad-daddio posted:

Every time I hear the piano intro to Werewolves of London, it ends up being that lovely Kid Rock mashup and it makes me angry. Warren Zevon rules.

I feel the same way about Global's "Hippiechick"

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Oh good, I get a second showing out of this.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

his poo poo’s hosed up

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

the poo poo that used to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010