Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

maybe I'm thinking of a different match? I only remember him mugging to the crowd and kicking her a few times. I'm not arguing that its great but watchable if you're a Chyna completionist.

He spanks her during the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Sexy Star lose her belt in a match she won because she legit intentionally broke Rosemary's arm and it was blatantly obvious she did it on purpose

Has she done anything of note since? Her Wikipedia entry says she worked for Alberto no longer Del Rio and Chavo Jr's promotion (which I'd completely forgotten about), but nothing other than that.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Vagabundo posted:

Has she done anything of note since? Her Wikipedia entry says she worked for Alberto no longer Del Rio and Chavo Jr's promotion (which I'd completely forgotten about), but nothing other than that.

She got into boxing and MMA. Didn't have much of a choice after most of the wrestling industry blacklisted, I suppose.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vandar posted:

She got into boxing and MMA. Didn't have much of a choice after most of the wrestling industry blacklisted, I suppose.

I would say I feel bad for her but I kinda don't on several levels.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Triplemania 25/2017, the event that also had a street fight (Pagano/Mesias) end in a no contest, and Sexy Star lose her belt in a match she won because she legit intentionally broke Rosemary's arm and it was blatantly obvious she did it on purpose

I still look back on the show with fondness because it ended on the correct note: Dr Wagner Jr lost his mask and had the reveal of the decade, that he was hot all along

I have no idea where you can watch it now but this documentary has a ton of backstage footage from that Triplemania (mostly from Vamp's perspective, naturally) if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkok9XEv2Ik

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Chris James 2 posted:

I still look back on the show with fondness because it ended on the correct note: Dr Wagner Jr lost his mask and had the reveal of the decade, that he was hot all along

https://youtu.be/0RiTE-WOK0g

8:00 minutes in :allears:

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Was there ever a non poo poo Great American Bash?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Was there ever a non poo poo Great American Bash?

The 1989 one is an all time great PPV, and '92 is really good

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Ah my mistake, I meant one that was made after WWE aquired the name.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Ah my mistake, I meant one that was made after WWE aquired the name.

WWE doesn't make good things on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Man I looked up the 89 card and holy poo poo you aren't kidding.