Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

There’s a section of the Wikipedia page about this with people “disputing the legality of the coup” or something. Like, of course it’s illegal! It’s a coup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Badger of Basra posted:

There’s a section of the Wikipedia page about this with people “disputing the legality of the coup” or something. Like, of course it’s illegal! It’s a coup!

*checks burmese constitution*

well, actually,

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

ReindeerF posted:

Hi, no one cares about SEA, not really, except on vacation, but do you know? I will tell you the true ones.

Holy poo poo ReindeerF!! I remember you man! From like...15 years ago!!

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Scylo posted:

Going after Aung San Suu Kyi for illegally importing Walkie Talkies wasn't what I expected

https://twitter.com/Shoon_Naing/status/1356911967554822145?s=20

I thought this looked trumped-up but I looked into the details: this monster is said to have imported at least ten walkie-talkies.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Badger of Basra posted:

Nah lots of constitutions have provisions for the military/police/intelligence etc have the right to step in and removed the elected government on some pretext or another. What's weird about this case is just how flimsy the official pretext (walkie talkies) was.

Speaking of Myanmar, the protests have given a lot more attention to Myanmar's growing punk scene and its pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTAxhGClxI