Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The little bits of The Matrix Online make me like the ending of Revolutions more.
It makes total sense the machines don't trust the humans to hold a grudge, and the humans prove them right by making a new Zion only accessible by what is P much a perma-EMP shaft.
It also makes perfect sense for the humans to not trust the machines and to prepare for the worst.
And then you have the 3rd faction just wanting chaos for personal profit.

I loving love The Matrix and I think hearing about the sisters transitioning over the years made me learn a lot about trans issues, so that's a great bonus.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowboy Mark
Sep 9, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Red Oktober posted:

Have a look at your local cinema listings for July 12 onwards. It’s the 20th anniversary of The Matrix and a load of the ones here in the UK will be showing it on the big screen. As someone who only saw the original on VHS this is super exciting.

Thanks for the heads up. Just got back from seeing it :cool: