Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

cda posted:

"Freak on a Leash? What the hell?? I'm going to be sick."

"I am a hardened detective of crimes, but never have I been more disturbed than when I realized we had a juggalo case on our hands"

- Gumshoe Dick Motherfucking Tracy God drat It

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Doris F.
5 reviews

This clown was not funny at all. The children were afraid of him, and if I'm honest, so were the adults. Instead of the amusing japes that one would expect from a clowning professional, The Clowner(I do suggest a name change to The Depressor for this unprofessional individual) told psuedo-jokes and sarcastically pointed out the ironies of contemporary life. The low-point of the evening was when he stabbed my uncle and when my aunt was upset about this turn of events, the clowner said that he would "put a smile on her face" and then simply disfigured her. a: this was very painful for my aunt and, b: the changes done to her face BARELY resemble a smile at all. If you want to put a smile on someone's face, Mr. Clowner, then I suggest working on your material or maybe just bring balloons that are filled with helium and not toxic gas. While my aunt and uncle survived the attack, they are still very unhappy with the events that occurred at the party. Overall we were very disappointed with this clown and will be asking for a full refund. I would have given zero stars, but will give 1/5 stars as The Clowner arrived on time and in his own vehicle.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Doris F.
5 reviews

This clown was not funny at all. The children were afraid of him, and if I'm honest, so were the adults. Instead of the amusing japes that one would expect from a clowning professional, The Clowner(I do suggest a name change to The Depressor for this unprofessional individual) told psuedo-jokes and sarcastically pointed out the ironies of contemporary life. The low-point of the evening was when he stabbed my uncle and when my aunt was upset about this turn of events, the clowner said that he would "put a smile on her face" and then simply disfigured her. a: this was very painful for my aunt and, b: the changes done to her face BARELY resemble a smile at all. If you want to put a smile on someone's face, Mr. Clowner, then I suggest working on your material or maybe just bring balloons that are filled with helium and not toxic gas. While my aunt and uncle survived the attack, they are still very unhappy with the events that occurred at the party. Overall we were very disappointed with this clown and will be asking for a full refund. I would have given zero stars, but will give 1/5 stars as The Clowner arrived on time and in his own vehicle.

Android Blues

Doris F.
5 reviews

Goons Are Gifts

Doris F.
5 reviews

Karate Bastard

I wonder how The Clowner would fare squaring off against

TEXT

FACE

Karate Bastard

Or his rival in crime

BOTTOM TEXT

(i don't have a picture handy but he just put the text on the other end you get the idea)

Karate Bastard

So many questions!

Like does The Clowner live in a society? And if so what kind? I'm thinking probably an anarcho-syndicalist commune. Or maybe a microbiome, like an anemone.

alnilam

The CLowner doesn't live in a society. he live sjust outside of it, which is how he is able to look at it from an outsider's perspective and see how hosed up it really us, which none of us can see, until he shows us

ty manifisto

Karate Bastard

So he lives in an anemone.

FartGhost

*excited cheering children gather around the clowner"
clowner: you misunderstand, i'm not a normal clown but a twisted reflection of... *gets drowned out by cheering*

Karate Bastard

Do you think maybe The Clowner tells jokes really poorly like about sea cucumbers so nobody laughs

LIKE A CLOWNFISH

Do you think maybe he has a sign that he has to show sometimes that says That's it. That's The Joke.

I mean, I do.

Shut up.

kalel

the Clowner posts in FYAD

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SciFiDownBeat posted:

the Clowner posts in FYAD

I knew it. Good on him and his Fyad style :gary:

Android Blues

FartGhost posted:

*excited cheering children gather around the clowner"
clowner: you misunderstand, i'm not a normal clown but a twisted reflection of... *gets drowned out by cheering*

kalel

Trying to brainstorm a way to somehow incapacitate the Clowner permanently, without killing him, so as to stop his post modernist ways without stooping to his effed up level

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Trying to brainstorm a way to somehow incapacitate the Clowner permanently, without killing him, so as to stop his post modernist ways without stooping to his effed up level

but by not stooping to his effed up level, perhaps you become a parody, a carnival funhouse mirror version if you will, of yourself... perhaps that's exactly what the Clowner wants? :ohdear:

perhaps it means you become the hero we need rather than the hero we'deserves? what if the Clowner is right (in a twisted way) and you've pulled an erection of your own device?? Puzzle me that!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Karate Bastard

Imma laugh at some guys with big shoes cream pieing one another just to spite him

cda

by Hand Knit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

The Clowner isn't real. He's just a fictional character I created, so you can't kill him. His original name was Ingmar Krump.

alnilam

cda posted:

His original name was Ingmar Krump.

:eyepop:

ty manifisto

Karate Bastard

FutonForensic

cda posted:

His original name was Ingmar Krump.

gently caress you. what tthe hell. Fu ch j you gently caress YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

gently caress you. what tthe hell. Fu ch j you gently caress YOU

Batman thought he killed Ingmar Krump, but he failed. Ingmar Krump became The Clowner, and now he's making normies lose their poo poo.

kalel

dun dun dunnnnnn

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
What's a ingbar krunmp?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dick Bastardly posted:

What's a ingbar krunmp?

Ingmar Krump is The Clowner's real name. please try to keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Ohhh, I thought the clowner was an interdimensional demon spider thing that lives in the sewers

KISS ME FATBOOOOY! Haha my fav clowner line

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 26, 2019