Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Jedrick posted:

Teeth between the buttcheeks, or butts between the teeth?

Um, like both??

Stoner Sloth

I imagine that the butt with teeth extends a smaller butt with teeth in xenomorph fashion but continuing with smaller butts with teeth ad infinitum.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stoner Sloth posted:

I imagine that the butt with teeth extends a smaller butt with teeth in xenomorph fashion but continuing with smaller butts with teeth ad infinitum.

Oh man I'm too high for this.

Stoner Sloth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Oh man I'm too high for this.

Think I'm due for another joint so I can be too high for this too... would love to see someone who isn't useless with photoshop or similar's take on this though!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Stoner Sloth posted:

So dickbutt fractal only butttooth this sounds horrifying

Android Blues

Karate Bastard

cda posted:

got buffet elbow from sucking weed clowns dick too often.

yep.

Three posts in I wasn't sold. Four posts in I was sold.

cda

by Hand Knit
funny disease needsa funny name that youd be embarassed to say in public, so when ghe doctor tells you you have it, you both get an erection

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Karate Bastard

-or-

I got berkerbortleitis.

How?

I uh. Uuuhhhhhhh....

FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

funny disease needsa funny name that youd be embarassed to say in public, so when ghe doctor tells you you have it, you both get an erection
angina

vanisher

cda posted:

Don't get an erection itis

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
rectal angina

pixaal

anal leakage

you get it from eating too many potato chips it sounds bad but it just means you fart a lot

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

"An-intense-desire-to-be-kicked-hard-in-the-butt?"

"Yes."

"That's the name of the infection affecting my pinky toe?"

"...Yes."

(crossing my legs to conceal my erection) "How do you spell that?"

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a comedian came down to the dick sucking factory which is where i work and slapped the dick out of my mouth and now i am stricken with slobber jaw it is terminal please say a prayer in my name

star war beta max

by FactsAreUseless
Cancer. But it makes your nose swell up like a clown nose???

pixaal

star war beta max posted:

Bozo disease, oh that's terrible no one takes that seriously once the sneezes that honk your nose kick in.

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

star war beta max posted:

thats actually called clown penis

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

butt? fart? itis?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
pantsfalldownitis

an infection of the glandular system that causes intense pain throughout the body, often resulting in gradual paralysis or death

caused in utero when the mother is exposed to high quantities of environmental pollution

honk honk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Ok so I researched the history of comedy, and discovered that the number one source of jokes is wifes and husbands, so a disease related to that would probably be funny, like if there was a disease that every time your wife bought something on amazon she got a headache and couldnt have sex with you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!