Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

RC and Moon Pie posted:

ESPN has mic'ed everything.
This is too many microphones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh good its Luke Jackson, back to Division 2 for me

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh good its Luke Jackson, back to Division 2 for me

again, though i imagine these inherited runners will score, Luke Jackson has actually been pretty good outside the first couple of games. it's Sobotka and Venters who are still really lagging behind.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I merely hate him on a irrational level. Look Sam Freeman is gone i need another target

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I really like it when my team's pitcher is looking shocked and confused by the very idea that the batter is allowed to hit the pitches he throws

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
one infield dribbler and one bloop, ugh

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
"Alright ladies, line up and do the racist chop!"

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

I love watching Ozzie run

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Is that Familia saying "gently caress" after every pitch?

Groveling Toast
Jun 2, 2008

Popete posted:

Is that Familia saying "gently caress" after every pitch?

Came to post this

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Ahhh yes he's definitely yelling "fire" :rolleyes:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
get hosed familia

Groveling Toast
Jun 2, 2008

ESPN bleeping after every pitch now

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Noting again that this is the last non-Marlins NL East game the Braves will play until two with the Nats May 28/29.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Huh so Tyler Flowers is Iron Man?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I'm so sorry, Tyler

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Lmao they had Hank Aaron in the booth while they showed this

https://twitter.com/patr1ckw/status/1117584756055650304?s=19

I was wondering why the Milwaukee Braves were wearing Boston throwbacks. That makes way more sense.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Popete posted:

"Alright ladies, line up and do the racist chop!"

Its fun to do

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
sports are stupid

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Somehow ESPN's web stats are ahead of the on-air broadcast.

I watch games through an MLB.tv subscription and I've had to turn off both scoring and game end notifications in the AtBat app because they often ping ahead of runs and/or the end of the game, thus the pings are actually spoilers. It's super obnoxious. If ESPN's ahead too, that tells me that the broadcast is super delayed. Do you watch the games on cable or streaming?

Regardless, it's obnoxious and I wish they updated the notifications more slowly. The NHL app doesn't update until about a minute or two after a score, which works much better. MLB should follow their lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
new GDT is up since baseball is happening right this second for some reason