Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
We're looking after a cat, she's too fat and is food obsessed, so we've been playing a fun game with her. Sometimes we'll set up obstacles for her to fling herself over and pounce down on the kibble like a jungle cat. I've never seen a cat pant before but now she gets pissy when you just feed her normally so I think she likes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
cool rear end cat

king spoon
Jun 11, 2007
So you throw kibble? I have three cats and only one has a weight issue. That cat also goes to the neighbors when he feels I’m not giving him enough food. So I would like to find a way to feed him and make him feel special while also getting rid of his fat rear end body

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yea, we dont look after this cat anymore (her owners took her back and shes fat again lol) but you throw kibble basically. set up stuff for it to jump over. ymmv with how into it the cat gets before is lays down and refuses to participate further

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I've seen fatter cats, haha. But yeah cats do pant, you just don't see it as often as dogs unless they have a health issue.

edit: Good on you trying to help her.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Charles posted:

I've seen fatter cats, haha. But yeah cats do pant, you just don't see it as often as dogs unless they have a health issue.

edit: Good on you trying to help her.

this was probably about midpoint of her fatness. she was never like morbidly obese just kind of a tubbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

I've been following this thread for a long time thank you for the update.

sebmojo posted:

Week 500 quick judging

Huh, I don't know what happened there must be a radium thing.

Where the gently caress am I now.

OK i’m thinking I need to get on with this so I’ll skip the fluff, there is a wavering in the corner of my eyes and something, somenone, coalescing in the shadows so before it gets here, whatever it wants, i have to tell you the winner was hreasl3l4kjjriijjdd9d9d999d9d@994459@#d9d99d99&^d9d99d9d9d9.@#_24#$$