Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogarza
Feb 25, 2009
Raw halibut, serrano, red onion, and lemon slices, cilantro, ponzu, lime juice, lemon juice, a bit of salt and pepper

We also had some vodka, dill, sugar, and salt cured garlax and mixed in with some avocado and feta (i know, but it was a very mild feta, more like cream cheese)

And of course we mixed and matched from both... loving delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

That looks good as hell.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

That looks good enough that I fixed your thread tag.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Thanks for sharing, that looks really yummy. What was the occasion?

ogarza
Feb 25, 2009

Stelio Kontos posted:

Thanks for sharing, that looks really yummy. What was the occasion?

Just meeting friends for the week, and we all like cooking and specially eating.

ogarza
Feb 25, 2009

Liquid Communism posted:

That looks good enough that I fixed your thread tag.

Thank you, originally I had meant to post that inside an existing thread, but it has been a while since I used the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
This is the weirdest version of ceviche I've ever seen. Looks great though.