Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Number19 posted:

Mark Stone is a very good hockey man

The VGK present an interesting problem for the Sharks now. They have to counter the Stone-Stastny-Patches line somehow but to do that means they cover Smith-Karlsson-Marchessault less and that's probably not going to end very well for them

San Jose needs one of their goaltenders to remember how to actually stop a puck or two before they start worrying about what Vegas is doing.

tofes posted:

sir this is a well coached team what are you taking about

I don't know if there's any degree of coaching that can stop Evander Kane from being an idiot, but someone should probably try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Bootcha posted:

Oh and in case you guys missed on on the pregame show, because NBC hates fun:

https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights/status/1117637513521188864

i don't like the fan stroking going on at the beginning, but i do understand it plays very well. the rest of it is good tho love the sharks guy coming out of the water