Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

An example, in case you're unfamiliar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDt5H1rEcWo

This is not right and if seeing this makes you hungry for ranch dressing or anything else for that matter there is something wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(while holding a giant bowl and a spoon) Hi, (crunch crunch crunch) I'm here to talk to you about (crunch crunch crunch crunch) TidyCats scoopable cat litter.

google THIS

Johnsonville Brats can turn any summer cookout...into a memorable experience. (coughs, and a moment later a bratwurst dribbles out the bottom of my pant leg)

Manifisto

mom: kids what have I told you about eating those tide pods!!

kids: awww mom!

mom: well okay, maybe just this once

kids: yaaaay!!!!!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

a mayonaise ad in which it's just a heavily obese, bald man wearing only shorts and he doesn't say anything just maintains unflinching eye contact with the camera while scooping big handfuls of mayonaise from a huge tub and smearing them all over his chest and face.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

mom: kids what have I told you about eating those tide pods!!

kids: awww mom!

mom: well okay, maybe just this once

kids: yaaaay!!!!!!!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a bunch of clean cut, hip-looking, ethnically diverse young adults walk into a McDonald's. laughing and smiling, they all playfully sit down at a booth. each one opens up their burgers, removes the bun, dumps an entire box of fries on the burger, and puts the bun back on top.

they unhinge their jaws like snakes and take a huge bite, closing their eyes blissfully with exaggerated smiles.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
an ad where a guy eats marmite

Manifisto

person one: crap, I've got those itchy red eyes again

person two: ooh that sucks, here, have some visine

person one (pulling out a bottle of sriracha): actually I've got it covered

Manifisto

Putty posted:

an ad where a guy eats marmite

an ad where a jar of marmite eats a guy

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

a boxer in red trunks is taking a beating from a boxer in blue trunks. the round bell rings, and he slumps back to his corner, dejected.

his trainer, a mid 60's man with a crooked nose in a newsboy cap gets in front of his stool and shouts some words of encouragement that we can't hear over the roar of the crowd while the doctor wipes the blood off his swollen brow with a gloved hand. trainer holds a squeeze top bottle above his head, inverted and gives red trunks boxer two light slaps on the shoulder. boxer tilts his head back, squeezes his eyes shut, and opens his mouth wide. the trainer squeezes the bottle, releasing a fast and thick stream of hidden valley ranch dressing into his open mouth. the warning bell rings, and the boxer gulps it down and springs to his feet with a steely look of determination. he squares off against blue trunks boxer, and as soon as the bell rings and the ref steps back he lands a powerful right hook into blue trunks' face, knocking him to the ground. red trunks boxer walks away and makes eye contact with the trainer, who gives a shallow nod and tips his hat, fighting a smile but swelling with pride.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Little Baby's Ice Cream but it's KY Warming Lubricant

Macnult

a montage of car burnouts that cut to a zoomed in Michelin man shouting “Yeah!!!” after every shot

Stoner Sloth

Uncanny Valley Ranch Dressing - mannequins being slathered in ranch dressing as if they're teenagers partying at the beach in a pepsi or coke commercial

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Farecoal

There he go

Macnult posted:

a montage of car burnouts that cut to a zoomed in Michelin man shouting “Yeah!!!” after every shot

it's like the Vince McMahon gif but at the end the michelin man cums hidden valley ranch dressing

FutonForensic

the hardee's commercial where Paris Hilton attempts to sexily eat a cheeseburger, but instead of a burger she's eating a whole bottle of mrs. Butterworth's syrup, like not just guzzling the syrup but actually taking bites out of the physical bottle and making a huge mess, and the end of the commercial says Join the Navy???

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

the hardee's commercial where Paris Hilton attempts to sexily eat a cheeseburger, but instead of a burger she's eating a whole bottle of mrs. Butterworth's syrup, like not just guzzling the syrup but actually taking bites out of the physical bottle and making a huge mess, and the end of the commercial says Join the Navy???

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A man sits, forlorn, staring down at his feet. The man is Keanu Reeves. He is sipping baked beans from a bottle with a straw.

Buy War Bonds.

kalel

the whole thread posted:

Lol

canyoneer

eager kids in pajamas running to the bathroom to squeeze a bead of sriracha on their toothbrushes before brushing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Late 80s Folgers commercial: "Oh, Henry, awww!"

Henry hands his mother a cup of steaming, freshly brewed peanut oil. They embrace, and drench themselves in peanut oil in front of the Christmas tree. A true holiday miracle.

google THIS

Someone is choking in a restaurant and everyone is horrified. One guy is looking worried, unsure what to do. Then he smiles, takes out a roll of Mentos, gravely miscalculates as he pops one into his mouth, and starts choking too.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Kids at the skate park over the moon that Mom brought New England clam chowder sourdough bread bowls.

Kids riding the half pipe ripping into piping hot bread bowls as a hand food, leaving their faces and hands smeared with rich, creamy soup. Raving to the viewer that New England clam chowder sourdough bread bowls are the only bready snack with the chowder center that explodes like a soup tsunami in your mouth.

google THIS

Judy, who is not my mother, thought she could eat the last of the Corn Pops. Well, she was wrong, and I can attest to that as I pour milk into her gaping chest cavity and spoon the precious cereal directly out of her greedy stomach. I gotta have my Pops.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a car pulls into a scenic overlook and turns off it's lights. inside a teenager in a varsity letterman jacket changes the radio until it settles on george michael's "careless whisper". he opens a package of little debbie snack cakes and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. camera pans out to show the car rhythmically bouncing as a little debbie's logo flashes across the screen.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

just 30 seconds of a man explicitly loving an open jar of Manischewitz Gefilte Fish

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Drink-Mix Man posted:

just 30 seconds of a man explicitly loving an open jar of Manischewitz Gefilte Fish

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

a car pulls into a scenic overlook and turns off it's lights. inside a teenager in a varsity letterman jacket changes the radio until it settles on george michael's "careless whisper". he opens a package of little debbie snack cakes and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. camera pans out to show the car rhythmically bouncing as a little debbie's logo flashes across the screen.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

Macnult

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Karate Bastard

A pathologist splits open the chest of a morbidly obese corpse with a medical hatchet. Out pours mayonnaise.

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

I would also have accepted marvin gaye's "let's get it on"

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's a juicy jewel of flavor: Slim Jim.

Meat lollipop in the shape of stick, a meaty flavor you can lick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

star war beta max

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I travel to the hidden valley op it's what I call the dumpster behind goodwill. They throw out lots of perfectly good stuff