Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

I grabbed World War Z on PS4, and it's pretty good. It's a third person Left 4 Dead a like, with 12 different maps and six classes to level up, with minor perks and team buffs at higher levels. However.

While it's pretty good, it's soul destroying playing with random people. Random people don't grab objectives, or restart winches, or put down ammo boxes, or shoot the Lurker off you, or just walk into the objective area so we can end the level oh my god dude what is wrong with

Anyway. I'm on PS4 as CJSeedge, in Europe. Hit me up if you wanna play a game about shooting zombies, and hopefully we can use this thread to find like minded zombie shooters before it goes to page seven in a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

desert pickle
Jun 9, 2007

You can touch and lick em' all.
I watched some game play you posted for this game. Do you still feel good about the purchase?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

It's ok, OP.