Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Bone Clones makes high-quality osteological reproductions for your museum and forensic needs.

They also made this photograph of an articulated short-faced bear being given a high-five by an elderly woman dressed as Colonel Sanders. The articulated short-faced bear is having absolutely none of it.

He seems pretty happy when she leaves.

None of his friends get this treatment. Not the orangutan:

Not the Large-scale Gorilla Bust:

Not even this friendly fella, the human male with the .22 caliber wound:

They have an insane variety of skeletons, skulls, and other bits and bobs to exploit. You can make some pretty bonkers They Live poo poo. Give it a try!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
These skeletons are all inaccurate. None have a boner.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i have a boner

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Not to be confused with the clone a bone line of products

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Me IRL:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

lol

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Thought this was the Bone CLOTHES thread. Am disappointed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought this was a thread about how you would dress the clone you made of yourself specifically for self-boning

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Great thread idea, take two rhyming words and bootstrap it into something substantial. Here's some more ideas up for grabs:

sump pump lumps
flagon wagons
mitt shits
beaner weiners

I have all of these trademarked of course, so I expect royalties from the vast, kingly flood of wealth that will erupt at you when you put these into action.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
uh i clicked on the image link for the articulated female pelvis bones and i saw a thumbnail for a 5-year-olds articulated pelvis bones
mods?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at first i was like, hey science! and then i was like, aw man, memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That gorilla lookin' real coy.