Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Yea, the only angel who could pop over like that got whacked, so dad is officially just, not available. You could argue omniscience should make him able to know what's up, but since it's a different universe, it didn't bug me too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Zebulon posted:

Dad had gone off to Mom's Universe at that point, they had no real way to reach him to even ask such a thing. Which was why they were having to figure out who to crown as New God in the first place.

I meant New God, he's literally right there and presumably can adjust things.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I assumed he left the god hat off when he did his visits. I also assumed he was less a god and more like the final word/decision maker but everyone kind of did their own thing. That's what I took the scene for him losing the throne to hang out with his siblings instead for, anyway.

Lucifer was doing what he wanted anyway though, and if everyone just kept stuff the same it'd be less of a headache with the timeline to fix things. Plus the whole messing with time thing has never come up in the past so there's a good chance these chucklefucks could make things WAY worse by trying to change things. When you are potentially billions of years old, what's 40 years?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 15, 2021