Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

lawn services

Molching

:downs: Thank

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

s i d e w a l k

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I decided to take a closer look and 90% of the complaints of suspicious teens (10 year old black children playing outside), drug dealers (latino man waiting in a car outside his house for 30 minutes), and shady guys walking around at night casing houses (black man in hoodie walking his small pomeranian at night) are from the nearby McMansion neighorhood.

These results are entirely expected.

Stoner Sloth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I decided to take a closer look and 90% of the complaints of suspicious teens (10 year old black children playing outside), drug dealers (latino man waiting in a car outside his house for 30 minutes), and shady guys walking around at night casing houses (black man in hoodie walking his small pomeranian at night) are from the nearby McMansion neighorhood.

These results are entirely expected.

lol no doubt... there's a McMansion neighbourhood down near the beach here that is loving hilariously ugly - took a friend who was a builder there when he was visiting from New Zealand and he couldn't stop laughing at them, particularly this one really ugly fuschia/pink concrete monstrosity with odd angles that someone's clearly spent a fortune building without every asking 'why?'.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

s i d e w a l k

wait, is the bare minimum in taxes I aggressively fight each year with my very expensive accountant going towards these sidewalks?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Hey all! Having a garage sale today! All the proceeds go to our son Cameron's baseball team, thank you all!

Korean Boomhauer
the N in NextDoor is short for the word a lot of people on this app really want to say but can’t

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I can't find my green subaru forester. I thought I parked it in my driveway when I was done with work on monday, but when I tried to use keyless entry on the green subaru forester I found there the next morning it wouldn't work. so then I tried the green subaru forester parked on the street next to my house, but that wasn't it either. so then I tried the green subaru forester next to that green subaru forester on the street that I just tried and no luck. then I tried my keyless entry on the next seven green subaru foresters parked in all the neighbors driveways, but nope, none of them are my green subaru forester.

it's been four days and I have been wandering the neighborhood nonstop, trying my keyless entry on the many green subaru foresters I encounter, but none of them respond. my wife thinks I'm mad. why don't I just give up and drive her green subaru forester to work? but I am driven. I will find my green subaru forester. this is my testimony.

also, to whomever has been putting my lawn gnomes in gently caress positions, nice.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

alnilam

mysterious frankie posted:

I can't find my green subaru forester. I thought I parked it in my driveway when I was done with work on monday, but when I tried to use keyless entry on the green subaru forester I found there the next morning it wouldn't work. so then I tried the green subaru forester parked on the street next to my house, but that wasn't it either. so then I tried the green subaru forester next to that green subaru forester on the street that I just tried and no luck. then I tried my keyless entry on the next seven green subaru foresters parked in all the neighbors driveways, but nope, none of them are my green subaru forester.

it's been four days and I have been wandering the neighborhood nonstop, trying my keyless entry on the many green subaru foresters I encounter, but none of them respond. my wife thinks I'm mad. why don't I just give up and drive her green subaru forester to work? but I am driven. I will find my green subaru forester. this is my testimony.

also, to whomever has been putting my lawn gnomes in gently caress positions, nice.

Suburban Sisyphus spends eternity searching a sprawling suburb where everything is so identical you can't tell where you are for his green subaru forester. He could end it all by driving his wife's but doesn't

ty manifisto

jeffery
what the hell is nextdoor?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yelling

Early this morning I woke up to a man yelling. At about 6:30 am I heard a very loud “Hey!” as though someone was angry or confronting somebody. He said it 3 times. I looked out window and saw nothing. I’m at Ridgeway and Arsehat. Did anybody else hear or see anything?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lost Cat

Has anyone seen a large black and gray cat with a "larger" stomach? And a "huge rear end"? Also "big weird eyeballs"? I think she may have run out of my back door last Thursday, May 2. If you've seen her or may know anything relating to her around the area, please email me Chris@fatweirdcat.biz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

trash bins

Mismatched trash cans. I don't think I got the same cans back that were put out this morning. Looks like 2 trash cans and no recycle bin. My neighbor had a recycle bin so I brought them all back (sorry if I messed something up Joe) do I need to put something back down by the street.