Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Global warming is on the rise, animals need to become more convenient and find new habitats... the New World Science Fair asks all students to bring their own special pets to live in the new world.

Elegator:
Just like an alligator, but conveniently prefers to live in elevators.

Elepant:
Just like an elephant... just in the size of an ant. Conveniently place thousands of elephants in your Elepantquarium.

Beagle:
A flying bear sized eagle, either you are with us, or against us!

Cog:
(Cat, Dog hybrid) Like a dog, we just put the C in there to make cat owners feel better.

Cat:
(Cat, Rat hybrid) Just like a rat. We just put the C in there to make cat owners feel better.

Goatse:
(Goat, Seal hybrid) A sheep that is vastly better at swimming than normal sheep. Convenient since we'll all be 20 meters below the water by next year.

[Extra points to those whom wants to sketch these animals, the ones above and your own!]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Bloodaconda - a cross between an anaconda and this:

a blood worm.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Stoner Sloth posted:

Bloodaconda - a cross between an anaconda and this:

a blood worm.

Your Bloodaconda are already famous in Hollywood it seems.

Violence/NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPbTuSOKaA&t=211s

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I would do several drawings for this thread, but I cannot ignore the CAT RACISM inherent in the original post.

Stoner Sloth

Uxzuigal posted:

Your Bloodaconda are already famous in Hollywood it seems.

Violence/NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPbTuSOKaA&t=211s

drat hollywood, always stealing my ideas! lol good catch though, didn't even remember those things - I was hoping more for baby sandworm type things for when most of australia is a desert hellhole... well more so than now i mean!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I would do several drawings for this thread, but I cannot ignore the CAT RACISM inherent in the original post.

good point, cat racism is wrong op!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The new world can be cruel. Perhaps you could draw the "Caw. Cow, but like a cat - likes to eat humans instead of grass."

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Byobcat:
A really chill and nice cat, because cats are cool. Lives in a hammock!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Uxzuigal posted:

Byobcat:
A really chill and nice cat, because cats are cool. Lives in a hammock!

Byobat - a bat that has a symbiotic relationship with and lives in the shade of giant wheede plants that tower over the landscape of the future

Gazeele - gazelle and moray eel

Platorpion - platypus x scorpion

Wed rear end - weasel x wild donkey