Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Moridin920 posted:

Does ant man go into a butt or what's up

He did but Arya Stark teleported in and stabbed him in his ant rear end. Thanos saw that one coming from a mile away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I enjoy when Bumble Bee Lady flies up Purple Death Man's peepee hole and lays an egg in his scrotum.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RocktheCaulk posted:

He did but Arya Stark teleported in and stabbed him in his ant rear end. Thanos saw that one coming from a mile away.

arya is just putting it in everyone's butt lately huh?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Did Thanos lose???

I don't wanna see this movie if Thanos loses.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thanos is the next generation's Jon Irenicus imo.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Chomp8645 posted:

Thanos is the next generation's Jon Irenicus imo.

This gave me a sensible chuckle

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Moridin920 posted:

arya is just putting it in everyone's butt lately huh?

Hey D and D are just giving the fans what they want! (Pegging)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I like it when the A-Men go back to the '60s and run into Austin Powers so they can all shout, "Yeah, baby!" and do the Watusi with Quincy Jones.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Did anybody else hate the scene where Thanos pauses the action with a giant TV remote, then talks directly to the audience and tells us all that we're bad people for cheering on this violence? And then he says that if we walk out of the theater right now, everything will just end without another punch being thrown?

I get it - you watched Funny Games. But I don't need my big dumb superhero punch movie to include this little aside about the nature of violence in film.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I like how Rich Man solves the world's problems by bribing Blueberry Man to go back where he came from.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Gologle posted:

Yo holy poo poo, I just realized that if Cap. America took the stones back to the past, and they no longer exist in the present, then Vision is permanently dead, cus his core was like the Mind Stone or some poo poo. I was thinking they could just make a new robot, but I remembered that he was only created by using the stone. So RIP Cuminsnatch, you only got 3 movies, and you jobbed the poo poo out of the last one.

Thats dr strange. Vision was Paul bettany who is a great actor that DOESNT GET THE APPRECIATION HE DESERVES

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

christmas boots posted:

Thats dr strange. Vision was Paul bettany who is a great actor that DOESNT GET THE APPRECIATION HE DESERVES

why? is there something he's good in?

e: genuine question

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A world without Cumberbatch is a good world to be in.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

razamataza posted:

He was Geoffrey Chaucer in A Knight's Tale, a movie that could only have happened in the early 2000s and happens to loving rule.

Colonel Cancer posted:

A world without Cumberbitches is a good world to be in.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

razamataza posted:

Master and Commander: Far Side of the World

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Bogus Adventure posted:

He was Geoffrey Chaucer in A Knight's Tale, a movie that could only have happened in the early 2000s and happens to loving rule.

Yeah, that's the one. That movie honestly has no business being as entertaining as it is.

E: Like about five minutes into the movie they start a jousting sequence to Queen's "We Will Rock You" and in that moment the movie demands that you make a choice to embrace or reject the anachronism and honestly your immediate reaction is pretty much going to determine whether you enjoy the movie or hate it.

christmas boots fucked around with this message at 21:50 on May 3, 2019

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
the princess was NOT in another castle

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A Knight's Tale owns

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Splat Widow

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Moridin920 posted:

A Knight's Tale owns

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

christmas boots posted:

Yeah, that's the one. That movie honestly has no business being as entertaining as it is.

E: Like about five minutes into the movie they start a jousting sequence to Queen's "We Will Rock You" and in that moment the movie demands that you make a choice to embrace or reject the anachronism and honestly your immediate reaction is pretty much going to determine whether you enjoy the movie or hate it.

Exactly. If you sit back, relax, and enjoy how much fun the actors are having with the movie, it's such an entertaining film.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If you like A Knight's Tale you will always have something to watch weekdays on cable

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just checked the parents guide and they said "poo poo" ten times in this movie, probably more than the avengers comics ever have like ever. Like, does wolverine ever be like "Ah, poo poo!" at any point?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I like the part where the EX Man team up with the A-Team to beat Dr. Doomsday

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Caesar Saladin posted:

I just checked the parents guide and they said "poo poo" ten times in this movie, probably more than the avengers comics ever have like ever. Like, does wolverine ever be like "Ah, poo poo!" at any point?

Yeah in Logan he says 'poo poo' and 'gently caress' a lot and also a lot of really uncomfortable N word-bombs and a bunch of slurs against Jews and the Chinese.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the ending of this movie is literally just the ending of infinity war done over again. it's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hell Yeah posted:

the ending of this movie is literally just the ending of infinity war done over again. it's bullshit

i liked the part where Thanos better explained his theory of resource depletion, citing a number of prominent galactic researchers and convincing everyone he was correct. Now the Avengers go around the universe explaining Thanos virtues and calling anyone out who disagrees as a Resource Depleation Denier.