Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Thinking too hard about gay sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Having (gay) sex.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Grevling posted:

Having (gay) sex.

i feel like you're hinting at something but i just can't figure out what

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

realdoll severed my dick

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
trying to get toast out of a toaster w/ a butter knife

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Tilting at windmills and getting ear cancer from the infrasounds

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Icochet posted:

Swimming pool fire

A fire at a seaparks

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Drowned by overly amorous orca at sea world.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

lol if you posted:

i got hit by lightning as a kid and somehow didn't get killed then. i figure i won't be so lucky if it happens a second time

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Uh, if you're serious we're going to need the details of this.

Burt Sexual posted:

He doesn’t have to answer nothing short of God now.

I beg to differ. lol if you could’ve been internet famous this whole time like our departed pal Enfield.

A missed opportunity that can still be rectified imho. Tell us the story, lol if you!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I bet the details are something super embarrassing like playing golf

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Uh, if you're serious we're going to need the details of this.

not a super exciting story:

back in like '79 or so i was about 4-5. this was when television was still black and white affairs wired up to big rear end antennae stuck to the top of your house.

i was watching a PBS show on tigers during a thunder storm. there was a big boom overhead and then, for a split second, i'd swear that the tigers were suddenly in full color. then the screen explodes and an arc shoots out from the burned out tv and hits me. blew me all the way across the room without my feet ever touching the ground and slams me against a wall before i crumple to the ground in a little ball. next thing i remember is my mom standing over me and it looked like she was screaming but i couldn't hear anything. didn't get my hearing back for like a week.

that's about all i remember since this was 40 years ago.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
dead from videogames

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol if you posted:

not a super exciting story:

back in like '79 or so i was about 4-5. this was when television was still black and white affairs wired up to big rear end antennae stuck to the top of your house.

i was watching a PBS show on tigers during a thunder storm. there was a big boom overhead and then, for a split second, i'd swear that the tigers were suddenly in full color. then the screen explodes and an arc shoots out from the burned out tv and hits me. blew me all the way across the room without my feet ever touching the ground and slams me against a wall before i crumple to the ground in a little ball. next thing i remember is my mom standing over me and it looked like she was screaming but i couldn't hear anything. didn't get my hearing back for like a week.

that's about all i remember since this was 40 years ago.

You basically survived the story part of an 80s music video.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Not paying attention at the top of a staircase, slipping, and breaking my neck falling down the staircase

Riding on one of those motorized scooters, avoiding someone on the sidewalk and riding out into the street and into the path of a speeding semi

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Tripping over the cat while carrying a glass of water, landing neck first on the shattered glass.

Falling into the Grand Canyon, but I wasn't trying to take a selfie.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Tony Snark posted:

You basically survived the story part of an 80s music video.

all i need was for Dee Snyder to materialize out of the exploded tv and start rocking the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I unfold the slip of paper. There's a black mark on it. "The Clock family will draw this year", says the master of ceremonies. He puts five slips in the splintered old box. My spouse, my children and I all draw. Again my slip comes up as the one with the mark. I protest. Claim that the procedure was rigged. That there should be a do-over. But my neighbours already begin to pelt me with rocks. I drop to the floor as one cracks open my skull. Blood streams from my temple and nurtures the soil; a libation to some long-forgotten god.

The year's harvest will be bountiful.