Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenrir

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Most of the current ones weren't *TOO* difficult but it took me an embarrassingly long time to find Android Blues, holy poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Lots of big edits, but I'm hoping to kinda fill it in and fix it up a bit as I add more avs

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
want to be in the wonderful world of Waldo

vanisher

Sham bam bamina! posted:

want to be in the wonderful world of Waldo

I'll getcha in there

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

I was having issues seeing it in the correct resolution on my phone, and the image auto fits the tables on PC, thats why I was looking for alternate hosting!

Idea: maybe I'll only put completed images on easyzoom and I'll leave the new one off it to make things more in the spirit of wheres waldo.

I reckon go with what's easiest for you - looks like most people are keeping it relatively zoomed out, and really they're only cheating themselves if they violate the sacred spirit of where's wally

Plus it's nice to go and zoom in after you've got them all just to better appreciate your awesome work mate!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

after a bit of testing- it looks like the images are the same "zoom" in both hosting sites (although easy zoom has a "max" feature which overzooms). If you push the magnifying glass + icon after loading the image in a separate window its the same zoom.

The nice part of easyzoom is you can scroll around a lot easier rather than manipulating the bars on the bottom and right.

I made some very minor mostly quality improvements to image 4 which no one will notice i'm sure.

vanisher

added some more friends, almost done with #4

e: all done, thanks all!

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:47 on May 13, 2019

Stoner Sloth

Awesome work vanisher :) gonna sit down tonight and have lotsa fun finding hidden friends!

e: how rude of me, forgot to say ty mate!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it too late to add one more?

Goons Are Gifts

I hope this doesn't turn it into another murder festival :ohdear:

vanisher

The Clowner posted:

Is it too late to add one more?

just finished image 4, I might make another one and add some new friends? I was debating this or starting a new thread to be honest

Twenty Four

Love this thread and the pictures. Great work Vanisher and thank you!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

vanisher posted:

I'll getcha in there
i don't appear to be on the list :(

Soul Reaver

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
I'm really bad at these but I've finally found myself in all the pictures by using the zoom.

They're all really great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Nice.

Sorry for missing some friends