Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Tumble posted:

The main problem with Ikea is if you buy online. You'll see stuff like this dumb cow rug:
and think "Hey that could look kind of silly in my office I'll get that"

But after it gets delivered and you unbox it and loving this happens!
What the gently caress happened here? Did you host the diarrhea championship??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

sudonim posted:

What the gently caress happened here? Did you host the diarrhea championship??

Cows (and other herbivores) eat rather a lot of food by volume, and consequently produce rather a lot of poo poo by volume. Exactly what kind of building this is does not seem clear but any idiot could produce a scene like this by letting a cow roam free indoors for some time while making sure it got food but not bothering to clean up after it.

At least herbivore poo poo doesn't smell quite as bad as carnivore poo poo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Pick what you want online a s then go in the exit, directly into the warehouse, and pull it. Simple.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I live in LA and they built the Mega Ikea here which is wider than your field of view. I got a panorama of it somewhere.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
You american brutes should be thankful that Sweden allowed you to purchase our wares

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Smythe posted:

Pick what you want online a s then go in the exit, directly into the warehouse, and pull it. Simple.

Yup. At least here the online site will tell you exact shelf placement in your local warehouse of each item you're interested in. So write them down in order of placement, make a single pass through the warehouse and be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

You american brutes should be thankful that Sweden allowed you to purchase our wares

I'm more there for the lingonberry juice which I don't think is sweed exclusive vOv