Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Foot surgery? I hope it's not from the beetus. Take care of yourself OP, we're going to need you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You must have sucked a few dicks there by now OP, what's the tally?

Also get well soon.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I saw this and instantly read it as "tallywhacker" and giggled like bevis & buttface

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i hope you don't get those antibiotic-resistant bacteria or fungus on you or inside you

it's probably too late though

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Kill yourself, so the hospital will feel shame at having utterly failed at their job. You'll have lots of laughs about it later.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

go west

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Pull a "problem child" and switch charts on patients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Hi all thanks for all the replies, back home now so survived my ordeal but to update on the suggestions:

Sucked all the dicks. ALL of them
Not the beetus I am in the no risk category for any fat, smoker or generally unfit related illnesses as I lead a ridiculously fit and healthy life - read em and weep goons
Lol at all the posters saying read a book LOL @ reading
I chatted up the nurses but contrary to what we thought it seemed they were not impressed
I did piss the bed. Twice

E: went west & killed myself - 2 birds