Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

my friends knew him and his family.

thats amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Old rat lookin bitch dead

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

So long, another piece of my childhood.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Fallows posted:

Half man half dog he was his own best friend.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So they killed off the characters played by people still alive and kept alive the characters whose actors died.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
But strawars told me that no one's ever really gone

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Internetjack posted:

aroooOOOO rah roooOOOaaah!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

What’s up with the nostrils on the roof of Chuy’s mouth.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

He couldn’t handle another May the 4th be with you day :shrug:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

he lived right near me. my friends knew him and his family. im real sad
Give my condolences to his family.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

PhantomPayne posted:

im not sure he was a piece of poo poo that deserved to die because he stole money from fat sweaty nerds

Well I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. Burn the rich in general too, imho

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

PhantomPayne posted:

One of my best buds said he used to act like a total diva at conventions, charging 300 - 400 dollars per autograph.

RIP uncle thing may you be cgi'd by the great mouse for the next 7 star wars movies

He helped blow up the death star and didn't even get a medal, he deserved a few of those fan dollars

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

He was a pretty tall dude so he probably just fell down and that did it. Don't be tall and if you are over 6 feet I'd recommend using a wheelchair for your own safety

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Fords had near misses with planes and film props.

The reapers on his tail but he's just a step ahead.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Alec Guinness, Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher will appear as Force Ghosts at his funeral, I'm sure.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Knormal posted:

Give my condolences to his family.

There already is a thread about the sonic movie.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Peter Mayhew was a very normal, chill dude too, so it sucks that he had health problems and died so young. RIP. :(

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
[sips 40 and gargles out chewbacca noise]

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i hope i get to die some day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gary oldmans diary posted:

i hope i get to die some day

Good news! Nerds in SV are working tirelessly so that you one day can't!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
those sous vide bastards

blackgreywhite
Apr 7, 2019

and pink.
He had lovely hair.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Barudak posted:

So they killed off the characters played by people still alive and kept alive the characters whose actors died.

He's only been "Chewbacca consultant" on the last films so it's actually a different guy in the suit now. Same with R2, probably not even a little dude in there anymore.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Truly irreplaceable, except by 'some Finnish bloke the same height' and nobody even noticed.

RIP that guy who played Chewie the dog in some films, tragically taken from us at the tender age of 74.

(Sounds like he was a nice guy and I would offer my condolences to his family and friends if I knew any of them)

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

He's only been "Chewbacca consultant" on the last films so it's actually a different guy in the suit now.

Only? Dude you've just filled my mind with a composed wookie in a sharp suit behind a desk, fingers steepled. I hope he went around companies giving Glengarry Glenross speeches.

Mooey Cow posted:

Same with R2, probably not even a little dude in there anymore.

Yeah I imagine he's grown a bit taller by now.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Mooey Cow posted:

He's only been "Chewbacca consultant" on the last films

Just ask yourself; wwcd?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Now all we have left is Tim the tool man Taylor. :smith:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
He didn't get a penny of pay form Return of the Jedi.
He signed a contract saying to get paid from the profits, and then with 'Hollywood Accounting' they stiffed him.
George Lucas didn't even step in to help, a billionaire didn't give a poo poo about him when he was alive.
Now leading the tributes as its good PR.
gently caress Lucas.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

happyhippy posted:

He signed a contract saying to get paid from the profits, and then with 'Hollywood Accounting' they stiffed him.
George Lucas didn't even step in to help, a billionaire didn't give a poo poo about him when he was alive.
gently caress Lucas.

Wookie exploitation in Hollywood needs to stop!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

happyhippy posted:

gently caress Lucas.

He only had one line though. “AaaoooouurrrghhhllllttthhhhaallLllalallaaarrrrrrtttthhhhh” :wookie:

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I always liked how Chewbacca grew a Billy Dee Williams moustache in the second movie.