Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I went for a hike today with Mrs. Daddio and then made quesadillas. And now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Did anyone say this isn't an authentic Mexican holiday yet????

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

its swirlie time dweeb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

King of Bees posted:

isn't it? I thought it was Mexico's independence day

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

bought some cheap bourbon in a plastic bottle today and the checkout guy said "celebrating cinco de mayo huh?"

"uhh, yeah. that. you got it"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

King of Bees posted:

Who said anything about a holiday? It’s a cel-e-bration, come on.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Ha, losers. Real Mexicans celebrate seis o de mayo. Haha. Losers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tom Gorman posted:

bought some cheap bourbon in a plastic bottle today and the checkout guy said "celebrating cinco de mayo huh?"

"uhh, yeah. that. you got it"

are u me?

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
My husband let each of the kids invite a friend over, and then conveniently got called into work.

Every 10 minutes the friends ask for a snack. We have 2 consoles, iPads, a dog, millions of legos, literally hundreds of board games, and almost every crafting supply. I just got a badminton set and bean bag game for outside. Naturally, one of the friends is bored and keeps wandering around sighing.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

opie posted:

My husband let each of the kids invite a friend over, and then conveniently got called into work.

Every 10 minutes the friends ask for a snack. We have 2 consoles, iPads, a dog, millions of legos, literally hundreds of board games, and almost every crafting supply. I just got a badminton set and bean bag game for outside. Naturally, one of the friends is bored and keeps wandering around sighing.

hell of a week to stop sniffing glue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl4plPGRG8o

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

opie posted:

Put on SpongeBob.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

opie posted:

Send 'em outside

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
woooo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
True to my word I stopped by the local daiquiri bar near my home, with menus I cannot clearly read, and brought home a big ol' cup of evening drinking.

Happy cinco de mayo, now leave me to my loneliness.:qq:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shinjobi posted:

True to my word I stopped by the local daiquiri bar near my home, with menus I cannot clearly read, and brought home a big ol' cup of evening drinking.

Happy cinco de mayo, now leave me to my loneliness.:qq:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Just lol if you didn't drink a mangonada today

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
my family got together to hit a piñata but cinco de mayo was never brought up

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The day when Emiliano Zapata trapped the gringo slave owners at the Alamo and owned them to a man, I look forward to next year's Cinco de Mayo!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hows everyones hangover

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feeling good, actually, through and through. I drank a lot and watched The Matrix. Cinco de Mayo was fuckin weird this year.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

hows everyones hangover

awful

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If you haven't had a little burning the next day then it either wasn't that much or wasn't that spicy.

Perhaps it is YOU who is the fly-over state inhabitant. :thunk:

If you want to go on a gastrointestinal adventure, I highly recommend The Last Dab Redux sauce featured on The Hot Ones. It’s actually tasty and not just just “screw you” hot but man, your colon will hate you for days on end if you consume more than a minuscule amount.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Giant_Pupils posted:

If you want to go on a gastrointestinal adventure, I highly recommend The Last Dab Redux sauce featured on The Hot Ones. It’s actually tasty and not just just “screw you” hot but man, your colon will hate you for days on end if you consume more than a minuscule amount.

It does have a good flavor to it actually yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Moridin920 posted:

It does have a good flavor to it actually yeah.

I had it with some marinated flank steak the other day and ate way too much. I grow and can eat raw reapers with no problem, but that stuff is a serious gut punch both literally and figuratively.