Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
let's face it, the Royal baby just isn't that funny. We should edit the royal baby to be funnier. Maybe give him a beard (just a thought). Imagine the baby's head coming out of Megan markles hoo ha, and everybody is surprised that it has a well-trimmed manly beard. Could be funnier, but it's a start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
we should invite the royal baby to be ik next month

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Royal Baby's first words: "No, actually I cannot run for President of the United States just because me mum is an American"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Finger Prince

Could we animate footage of the royal baby dancing to Hooked on a Feeling, wearing a diaper (nappy), against a solid black background, and then throw the footage in the trash and set the trash can (dustbin) on fire?

F hole

My great great great great grandpappy didn't die fighting Cornwallis so I could care about some royal baby. :colbert:

FreshCutFries

At open mic night, telling the royal baby not to quit their day job, but the jokes on me, the royal baby is royalty.

FreshCutFries

sure, when the royal baby does it, everyone is all like "aww" and "that's adorable," but when michael richards does it, suddenly everyone is in an uproar

Papa Was A Video Toaster

royal blue
baby blue
blue's clues
follow the dogs
Q

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Who died and made you king?" I ask.
"Nobody yet," replies the royal baby, twirling his mustache menacingly.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Thingyman posted:

sure, when the royal baby does it, everyone is all like "aww" and "that's adorable," but when michael richards does it, suddenly everyone is in an uproar

It shocks you, the Royal baby

cda

by Hand Knit
They say that slapstick is lowest common denominator humor, so what if the baby slipped on a banana peel

google THIS

Imo it would be funny if the baby shat in another baby's diaper. Especially if it were an official demeaning servant role, i.e. "Bring forth the making GBS threads Boy!"

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Imo it would be funny if the baby shat in another baby's diaper. Especially if it were an official demeaning servant role, i.e. "Bring forth the making GBS threads Boy!"

Funnier still if the making GBS threads Boy were a grown, perhaps even elderly, man.

google THIS

I keep reading the title as Worship the Royal baby, which I guess is in line with the media coverage.

alnilam

Finger Prince posted:

Could we animate footage of the royal baby dancing to Hooked on a Feeling, wearing a diaper (nappy), against a solid black background, and then throw the footage in the trash and set the trash can (dustbin) on fire?

Nice (Brilliant)

treasure bear

thinkin about how regal this baby is... i will applaud it

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
A Political Cartoon:

Scene: The Royal Delivery Room

The Royal Couple is engaged in the Royal Birth, as the Royal Princess squeezes out the Royal Baby into the hands of the Royal Physician. Shocked, the Royal Physician drops the baby on the ground. It has the head of Boris Johnson.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

royal baby sitting in a workshop, pounding a tiny anvil with a tiny hammer, looks @ viewer and says "eh, it's a living"

ty manifisto