Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

drat, typical elitist academy

odds on it being a white, male, cishet w/ 'minority' friends baby, anyone?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"My goodness, that baby's rather well endowed!"

"Yeah, the men in my family have been quite fortunate in that area :smuggo:"

"I was talking about his sidearm..."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

I don't mind that my baby thinks it's hilarious when I comically fall over clutching my leg after he shoots me, but then he wants to repeat it like a hundred times.

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

I don't mind that my baby thinks it's hilarious when I comically fall over clutching my leg after he shoots me, but then he wants to repeat it like a hundred times.

It’s episodes like these that I had to institute pretty draconian “gun time” rules. Only two hours a day, and they only get one bullet per day.

Manifisto

♫ baby with a gun!
baby with a gun!
nap time, play time
villains on the run ♪

Manifisto

♫ baby with a gun!
smile at everyone!
goo goo, ga ga
wanna have some fun ♪

cda

by Hand Knit
personally, and this is jsut me, but if i saw a baby with a gun, i wouldn't hesitate, i would kill the baby to protect myself

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
good news everyone, i just became a cop

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"i know what you're thinking. did he fire six shots or only five? well, to tell you the truth, i haven't learned how to count that high yet"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
you can come and take it from my cold dead hands
or while i'm asleep during my several naps each day

Farecoal

There he go

canyoneer posted:

"i know what you're thinking. did he fire six shots or only five? well, to tell you the truth, i haven't learned how to count that high yet"

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gun baby, gun baby

People think it's funny not me I'm loving running
Gun baby gun baby

Less than 2 years old has great trigger control
Gun baby gun baby

People think it's strange when he's at the rifle range
Gun baby gun baby

Concealed & carry permit is all he needs to babysit
Gun baby gun baby

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hey, at least it ain't a corpse with a cannon!

FreshCutFries

google THIS posted:

joke_explainer posted:

It’s episodes like these that I had to institute pretty draconian “gun time” rules. Only two hours a day, and they only get one bullet per day.

canyoneer posted:

joke_explainer

cda posted:

good news everyone, i just became a cop

A cop was getting ready to shoot CDA through his window as he felt threatened by him sitting at his computer, but then CDA had that realization and he just rapped on the window and gave him a badge and gun. That's how it works.

joke_explainer

canyoneer posted:

Criminal steps behind a telephone pole.

Babycop stops crawling, puts his gun in his holster and signals his partner to stop. "gently caress, we lost him."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The only thing that can stop a bad baby with a gun is a good baby with a gun.

Manifisto

you all look, and you see a baby with a gun. I look, and see a gun with a baby.

and that has made all the difference.

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
If you ask a baby whether they're a cop, they have to tell you. It's the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

tough gang leader looks at new recruit. his eyes narrow. "is that . . . a binkie?"

undercover baby cop: no loving way man, I swear