Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

he starts coaching me during the game, which is against the rules of play! I'm telling him to get out of here before somebody sees and we all get disqualified, but coach ignores me and keeps riding me about maintaining LOS with my supports and grouping for gank flanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

coach can be a real hard rear end sometimes, but god drat it he gets results

Manifisto

SOME META

Farecoal

There he go

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
*spider wearing a hat swings up onto my arm after I choked a 1v2 and yells into my ear; "what are you doin kid? you're blowing it! Makin us look bad up here. If you dont get your poo poo together, and fast, we're BOTH gonna be panhandling.

bird.

spider coach: "what is this, two hands? how do you maintain your APM scrub get your feet on the keyboard"

take the moon

by sebmojo

BrownianMotion posted:

spider coach: "what is this, two hands? how do you maintain your APM scrub get your feet on the keyboard"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJM9qF0txw

i seem to be in some kind of mandela timeline where the player doing this wasnt called locust

vanisher

BYOBot posted:

during my esports team's quarterfinals match a spider crawls onto my screen. As our players walk towards the arena I'm left behind as the spiders begin to attack and the spider kills my player and me. A week later, I look at the results and realize that the team won the match. For those who don't know, I worked at Fnatic for 4 months and played as a Support in one of the most competitive teams in the world at the time. While I was there we competed at the World Gaming Championships as one of the top team in EU and NA and managed to win the championship against Virtus Pro and Fnatic on a hard fought team fight. At the time, I had the largest gaming laptop in a gaming house at 9.1" and I had the Razer Deathadder gaming rig with me. I was a member of a gaming club, where I helped my father out with the gaming, which he paid for. I was a gamer in school, and as soon as my parents had a new

vanisher

Spider Coach: "don't leave me hanging"

bird.

take the moon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJM9qF0txw

i seem to be in some kind of mandela timeline where the player doing this wasnt called locust

knew it

bird.

spider coach: "no don't got to where the action is in the middle, hide in the trees up in the corner"

player: "now what?"

spider coach: "is it damp? is there airflow?"

"w..w.what?"

spider coach: "yeah. sit here for two days, this spot is perfect"

kalel

BrownianMotion posted:

spider coach: "no don't got to where the action is in the middle, hide in the trees up in the corner"

"w..w.what?"

super sweet best pal

RADIANT VICTORY

FutonForensic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Spider Coach : You can do it, Rock!

[Spider Coach is talking to an actual rock.]

Macnult

[gamer swatting at spider on their screen]

shoutcaster: you know.. it’s moments like this.. that just... everything and everyone together. this moment.. happening right now - everything that has led up to this: young friends gaming in their parents living room, late night LAN parties, you name it. it’s the energy and the passion of both the players and the audience. this spirit is exactly why I’m both proud and honored have been given the opportunity to cast here tonight

shoutcaster 2: I hear ya [smacks lips] that spider interruption really hosed up his early game

FutonForensic

Macnult posted:

[gamer swatting at spider on their screen]

shoutcaster: you know.. it’s moments like this.. that just... everything and everyone together. this moment.. happening right now - everything that has led up to this: young friends gaming in their parents living room, late night LAN parties, you name it. it’s the energy and the passion of both the players and the audience. this spirit is exactly why I’m both proud and honored have been given the opportunity to cast here tonight

shoutcaster 2: I hear ya [smacks lips] that spider interruption really hosed up his early game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

BrownianMotion posted:

"w..w.what?"