Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gnossiennes posted:

the rendering software i use lets me choose cpu usage/how many cores/threads i want used which is honestly one of the most useful settings of any software i use

I'm moer than happy for my rendering to peg my cpu but it's a dumb move that I have to manually change the priority to lower, rather than the software offering that up front

which reminds me about how frustrating it is that task manager is normal priority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i think what is missing in modern capitalism is the childish whims of aging funny computer forum users

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
I would immediately do something naive and stupid which would tank the stock price op, then desperately tread water trying to keep stakeholders happy until I finally flame out spectacularly and found nude on a beach somewhere

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i bet i could have run yahoo better than marissa did

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

akadajet posted:

i bet i could have run yahoo better than marissa did

i bet marissa could whip your rear end in a fight

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

i bet marissa could whip your rear end in a fight

probably

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I would shut down the company and give the value back to the shareholders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

rotor posted:

I would shut down the company and give the value back to the shareholders.

"working is hard and we're all tired, here's your money back"